are there champions that you think make this game "unfun"?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DM Lee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

this isnt a nerf this champion thread. i would just like to share what champions i think make this game not fun for me to play.

master yi is #1 this guy builds his boots and a phantom dancer and suddenly is unstoppable. however i still find it fun to play against an ap yi.

irelia is #2 you will learn very VERY quickly not to gank that half hp psycho. that stun and true damage... i always underestimate her.

malzahar is definitly #3 on my list... he sits around with like 1/5 of his hp left minding his own buisness and doesnt even have the curtesy to say "IM FIRING MAH LAZAR" before you find yourself staring at your hp melt...

teemo. is #4 the reason i put him here is cause you see teemo in every game and every one has a different playstyle and build some are ap some are ad some are bushwookies and some are hyper lanepushers with shroomy wards... just when you think he is dead he blinds you and runs away to god knows where.

jax is #5 i will own this jerk all game then suddenly from nowhere he jumps from a bush into a 1v5 brandishing a ****ing lamp and gets a pentakill... here im like gtfo... 2 mins ago you couldnt even 1v1 me...

darius #6 this guy isnt op... but these guys who yell "DUNKIN! every time they push R piss me off...

ezreal #7 is it just me or is it every time you see an ezreal who isnt premade some foreigner who speaks no english...

zyra #8 these plants... that root... knock up... "hahaha ***** i killed you! oh... passive... right" hate that passive...

yorick #9 the only thing i have for him is a monty python reference... "Im not dead yet!"

kha'zix is my #10 simply because if he is jungling you have to play very carefully until you know where he is. his lv 2 ganks are scary with that passive... if he is laning that Q if he can get close to you hurts... and if you get scared and try to run its scarier cause now your "isolated" (i also hate playing with this guy cause they tend to steal the kill until he has like 4 bloodthirsters and a last whisper...)

so those are my top 10 champs i dont like playing against. who are yours?

EDIT : had to stick this at the top cause i laughed so hard i nearly pissed myself
Nea De Penserhir

I hated Teemo before it was cool.

/Step on shroom

"OH GOD OH GOD. THE LOGICAL THING TO DO HERE IS STAND STILL AND GO BACK THE WAY I CAME."

/proceed to flail aimlessly to avoid more Shrooms

/step on shroom

"OH GOD OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?"

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

I'd say the only champion I really don't like to play against is Teemo, just because it's mainstream to hate Teemo.

Nightphazon

10-21-2012

to play against it would be ezereal, i hate him, but i hate more darious, when he is on your team he is a killstealer

Cyanide Velocity

10-21-2012

Teemo. He's free every other weekend and he has too many shrooms. I like the shroom mechanic but seriously, how many can he have on the field? Way too many is the correct answer

Bigpuddintatters

10-21-2012

I seriously dislike Sion, maybe its because Xer has to use 2 abilities to do what he does in 1 quick cast, maybe its the damn sheild bluting so much dmg (as AP at least) or that Ult doing what riot nerfed the lifesteal for, I don't see him to much these day's and I'm savoring it

Then Olaf, becuase I seriously don't know what do do when he's chasing you

Thrid, being Teemo, the entire point of his exsistance is be a nusance

4th Nunu, ever since riot buffed his jungle: counter jungling nunu's every were are stealing big wraiths, wolves, buffs left and right. Once you find the son of a gun he just inks your face an scuttles out of sight going "woob woob woob woob"

JustMyBassCannon

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
Teemo. He's free every other weekend and he has too many shrooms. I like the shroom mechanic but seriously, how many can he have on the field? Way too many is the correct answer
To be exact, accounting for shrooms lasting 10 minutes apiece, he can have up to 20-40 shrooms on the field, depending on his level and how much CDR he has. Up to 20 for level 1 shrooms and no CDR, up to 40 for level 3 shrooms and 40% CDR.

Akuma67

10-21-2012

Teemo, Teemo, Teemo, Teemo, Teemo!!!!!

I HATE Teemo. I don't think I have ever hated a video game character this much before in my entire life. I would sell my family to Riot if they got rid of Teemo.

All the others on your list can get annoying (except Ezreal, I have no idea why people don't like him), but nowhere NEAR as much as Teemo.

Walxs

10-21-2012

Blitz

Pull u in just to bust a cap in your melon. It's the sound that ticks me off

*Wreeeee* ----> *POP* ---> (/) ----> x_x

jaykaybay

10-21-2012

Darius and for his bat**** snowballing and domination of laning and of course their hilariously unpleasant ult and lack of skill required to play him well, and Garen for pretty much the same thing. 0 Xin Xhao for his massive OPness at all stages of the game and the intense lack of skill required to play him well. Diana and Akali going mid with their rather ****ed up ults. And finally AP teemo going mid, his Q ratio is insane and his autoattacks counting the DoT have 80% AP scaling, not to mention those bloody shrooms. All he needs to do to win any trade with just about any AP caster mid is Q and autoattack to win. He can't be ganked due to shrooms, and it is just utterly ridiculous. He is the worst of LoL.
TL;DR, Garen, Darius, Xin Xhao, Akali, Diana and Teemo.

smokebaca

10-21-2012

rengar
- someone that is a one trick pony and can take a turret from full to half in 2 secs with a combo

12345 ... 6