Post your Ctrl+V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarazel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Bidos

Hasuobs

01-15-2013

Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Swag

I wrote a program that printed "Swag" 500 times to troll people on facebook.

Dinste

KingKazuma2

01-15-2013

My English professor has allowed me to write an explanatory essay on this topic, so I thought I might as well post it here. There was a four page limit so I could not go as in depth as I would have preferred, but I managed to cover the basic points for each role. I hope this can help new players understand more about the necessities in a player versus player match.

If you are interested I recently made two pretty good LOL gameplay videos:

19-0 with Ap Ezreal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0veiwjfOc
Amazing save by miss fortune and two Draven quadras: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8vg8W-sms

As the blue team rushes toward the purple team’s base, the rock champion, Malphite, slams on the ground in the middle of the enemy champions with unstoppable force and knocks them into the air. Draven uses his whirling death and spinning axes to cut the enemies health in half as Soraka heals everyone assuring that there are no deaths. Meanwhile, Katarina dives in for a pentakill with her death lotus ultimate ability, acing the enemy team, allowing them to proceed to victory just as Volibear finishes soloing Baron Nashor. This is something you might see in a game of skilled players that are working together as a team. League of Legends is a massive multiplayer online game that requires the skill, strategy, and teamwork of five random or preselected players in order to win their game. In order for a player to be a good addition to their team, they must cover one of the five necessary roles, while trying their best to get minion and champion kills with the least amount of deaths as possible. I have been playing League of Legends for over five months now and have realized that a majority of the unskilled players, or new players, lack the common knowledge and courtesy that they should have before playing a player versus player match.

A new player should feel comfortable with the champion that they are using and must understand the basics of a normal player versus player match. There are plenty of concepts that need to be learned; in my opinion the most important concept is the flexibility between the three different lanes, which players usually learn as they become more skilled and experienced. These lanes include the five necessary roles; the jungler, the top lane, the middle lane, and the bottom lane with the attack damage carry (ADC) and the support. All of these roles should be communicating and helping each other throughout the game by notifying teammates when an enemy champion is missing in action (calling MIA’s), placing sight wards to warn them when the enemy jungler is coming, and by helping out other lanes that need it. No position is more important than the other; if one player is missing, that team will most likely lose. A position that is greatly needed to help other lanes in trouble, or lanes that need a kill, is the jungler.

The jungler is the first to need help from other teammates at the start of the game or else they will fall behind and won’t be able to help other lanes for a while. This position requires the player to kill different minions in the jungle granting them certain buffs and a higher minion score, which can help them or teammates greatly. A jungler should have a decent amount of health, armor, and magic resist while being fast, and able to slow or stun an enemy champion to ensure early kills. While they are roaming throughout the jungle and in between lanes, they should be placing sight wards to grant visibility all over the map. A lane that should be helped out the most by the jungler is the top lane.

The player in the top lane must defeat their enemy and destroy the turret while watching out for the enemy jungler by placing sight wards nearby. Champions used in top lanes are usually strong and durable, allowing them to take plenty of damage, while dishing some out as well. Like all other lanes, the top laner needs to try to achieve an average minion score of sixty per ten minutes, which will add up to plenty more money than just going straight for kills. If the enemy is only focusing on hurting you then they will not be focusing on raising their minions score as much, if the top laner stays out of range but continues to focus on their minion score, then they will be ahead of the player that is playing aggressive. After winning their lane and destroying the enemy turret they may proceed to help the middle lane with their turret or gain kills.

Being in the middle lane means that the player is usually dealing magic damage and buying items that are based on ability power. They should adjust to certain situations in order to win their lane such as; buying magic resistance or armor if they are having trouble, sight wards to see when they enemy jungler is going to come for them, and if they are doing well they should be helping out other lanes to get more kills thus, leading their team closer to victory. If the middle laner is not winning their lane or is using ability power, they might not be able to destroy the enemy turret easily, so help from the bottom lane may be necessary.

lol TEXT And A lot of it!

iKill Youh

01-16-2013

criticism

Tundra Fizz

01-16-2013

Sorry I love LoL~

I have given Dota 2 a try (one of my friends has like 20 invites somehow), but I don't really see the point on focusing on two MOBAs, especially since I'm almost level 30 on LoL and I've gotten pretty good at it.

Explanation: Someone on a forum I go to said in their status that they were giving away a free DOTA 2 invite, so the above was my response to them.

O Dr Smoke

NeutralGreed

01-17-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuL1vGVEC7g#t=1m24s
Explanation: I was trolling my friends....