Beta Twisted Treeline Music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caeyl

10-21-2012

I really like it! I like it so much that I am here to ask if there is any way I could listen to this music without playing the map? I would really like to see it on the official SoundCloud account, if that is possible. It would be nice to have more music uploaded onto that account, especially music that is longer than 1-2 minutes. Please! Music is just amazing.

I remember when Dominion was released I recorded a game I played and muted everything except the music just so I can have it on repeat. I just think it would be a really good idea to have all the wonderful music accessible for us to enjoy.

Caeyl

Akava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I too would like to have access to this.

Caeyl

10-26-2012

I hope it's possible and that they can do it for us. But I guess it might be hard for them to have an actual recording of the song without the loops and such. It's really good though! I love the.. chorus? I believe it is. It's the really good part, also played during Victory. I would play the map at 3 fps just to hear the music haha.

GamerLamer19

Caeyl

11-01-2012

Ahhhh thankyou!!

muFFinmAn

Adjudicator