MadCast Open #5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdoIfOliverNiple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Welcome to all for MadCast's 5th annual MadCast Open. We've had a lot of fun in previous tourneys and hope that this month's installment is better than ever.

Non-drafted free agents will be put on teams randomly generated (with roles in mind) and will be entered as teams on the 13th. I will contact players whom have been sorted this way.

This Thread if for Information only, if you have questions, contact me via PM for info.
This is the official promotional thread for the MadCast Open, MadCast's fifth League of Legends constructed team tournament. This tournament will be run by myself. We are looking for an excellent turnout for this event. Without further ado, here are the rules:

Prizes

1st place: $20 RP + Triumphant Ryze per player

2nd place: $15 RP per player

3rd place: $10 RP per player

4th place: $5 RP per player

Registration Requirements

Sign-ups start November 15th and end December 13th
Must play on the NA Server
Must be Summoner Level 30.
Free Agent Summoners must have at least 400 games played. (Ranked and Normals combined)
Any MadCast member may participate regardless of level or games played.
No entry fee required.

Please head over to madcastgaming.com to sign-up and for additional info.

AdoIfOliverNiple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Bump for prize announcement. We are still taking sign-ups at this time.

tG Impulse

12-11-2012

I am unable to post to that thread. Any reason why?

AdoIfOliverNiple

12-11-2012

You may need to PM one of three people as there are issues involving some people posting.

Please PM MadCast: Tort, MadCast: LTTalemon, or MadCast: Maday and they will fix that for you.

AdoIfOliverNiple

12-12-2012

Bump for our final day of registration! We are still looking for more and registration will close on Dec 14th at 2pm.

AdoIfOliverNiple

12-14-2012

Last call for Sign-ups! Closing in 4 hours.

drunk247

12-15-2012

bump!!!
http://www.twitch.tv/Cinchil#