What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laxjoh

10-27-2012

Don't play ranked. I was dumb enough not to stopa nd I just lost 4 ranked streak. Even though I was doing so well every game, I DC and lag every DAMN GAME. It's frustrating as hell. Riot do something.. seriously. No one gives a damn about Elise when the game is unplayable.

Oh and thanks for putting a brand new OP passive on Karthus' ult to drop everyone's FPS to 0. It really helps a lot fighting against him.At this point, there will be a huge drop in ranked play. There's no point to playing if you're laning or something and about to go for a secure kill against your opponent and all of a sudden you DC; standing still in the game.

At least if you DC, have a way that you can still accumulate XP or insta tele back to base while making you invulnerable otherwise this game is as good as dead.

LovingFaces

10-27-2012

>.> Im just tired of dieing because im in an team battle then everyone seems to stop moving... then attempting to reconnect comes up... and half the time it wont connect again. i have to go to my processes and end the task and reconnect. cmon there is nothing wrong with my network or my computer. ive done everything I can think of in tests. Feedback Please

30c Cone

10-28-2012

I'm insanely frustrated that no one of a higher status has commented on this. I just lost a ranked game due to it, and my teammates weren't empathetic of me at all and likely reported me as well, i ended up going 0/6 on my main champion, of which i have 70% win rate with him in ranked (so i don't usually do poorly with him obviously)

It has cost me elo and it is also insanely frustrating to play with and i have re installed twice, i have gotten new internet entirely (although i was planning on doing that anyway) and i also tried fixing my ports

what is going on riot?

I want to play your game, but it really is difficult from time to time.

sKyLineKC

10-29-2012

I literally googled "League of Legends ingame disconnects."

then I found this along with a a **** ton of other posts
http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...econnect-Issue

There was another post regarding the same thing who had the same solutions on these forums but I couldn't find it.

Boobsweat

10-30-2012

Same problem, getting so old.

LovingFaces

10-31-2012

bump. funny the issue stopped... was good for like 3 days...

new patch. problem comes back.

LovingFaces

11-01-2012

bump

AlmightySkillet

11-01-2012

this has been happening to me too, tried re-installing and re-downloading and still getting the same problems, just now my league freezes even sooner than before i re-installed.

Dethklic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Happens to me every 5 minutes or so in game. Not playing real games till it gets fixed

Adeiz

11-01-2012

Hasn't happened to me before. Happening to me in a game currently. 2 times in a row for extended amounts of time.

Have internet but still attempting to reconnect.