What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

you know I also have the problem with the ping. but it is only for a second. everythign kinda jumps around and then stops. I Monitor my Network and see there is nothing wrong with it at all during these jumps and spikes. but it does sometimes kill my internet completely shocks my network. then acts like nothing happen and continues. yet league does not continue. i have to force restart the game.

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

bump

Slyphen

10-22-2012

Fix it riot!

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

bump

TakataBride

10-22-2012

bump -.-

Lustdemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Just experienced 3 disconnects in one game i played thinking someone was using a disconnect hack.Wow.Riot you could have at least warned us that you were going to do something with your servers.I see my client keeps ressetting and pvp.net.I may have just sent a false report.I sent in my logs to.Hope this gets fixed.Since we are all getting banned for dumb stuff these days.

Im on a cable modem and i never disconnect.Lag yes disconnect no.

KidChocobo

10-23-2012

Agreed constantly getting D/C my internet is fine ive trouble shot and everything, so your move riot

TornLace

10-23-2012

I was in a 5 man today with my friends in a Skype call. Everyone started getting random lag spikes even though the call was unaffected. A few of us got the "attempting to reconnect" box multiple times. During the last team fight I completely lagged out, it never recognized me as disconnected, and I just sat there in their base for literally a minute.

I just really want to know why this is happening...

RoosterHK

10-23-2012

Just got this issue in the middle of a ranked game today. I tried checking if it would work in a custom game and it dc'd at around 11 minutes. Please fix :/

RedRawSphynkter

10-23-2012

I play at home and at a friends, we play in the same room so can see each others screen also and it happens to us also. at exactly the same time. Cant beleive riot havnt even looked at this thread. if no fix im considering not playing anymore it makes for a very unenjoyable game, every game.