What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramachese

10-22-2012

I posted about this same problem yesterday. Started happening after the last patch. Before I never had a problem and I've already checked to see if my own connection was having a problem - it is not.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

same problem

Geluatrum

10-22-2012

I know my connections not the problem as I play WoW without ever getting dropped when I Play LoL since the latest patch I always get the attempting to reconnect and for the first 20-30 seconds I see everyone else move but myself. I have been playing League of Legends for a long time now and I would love to play this game again without ruining matches for others.

Ramachese

10-22-2012

Until this is fixed I can't really play anything but bot games as I don't want to screw the rest of the team over. With bots it really does not matter.

MawieWowie

10-22-2012

every so often when i try to play i get a message "Failled to connect" right when the game starts at loading screen...

Geluatrum

10-22-2012

They don't care about this issue is all I have learned they never comment on it,..

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

So im on skype with a friend who is hosting a call in a 5's. he all of a sudden D/c's then the call gets dropped. throwing the whole game off and ending in a loss. i talk to him after the game and he says that ever sense the last patch. for no reason. his game will kick and his internet will have a hiccup. kicking everyone from skype and d/cing him from the game. and even tho his internet is still functioning. it wont connect him back to the game unless he exits out and reconnects to it manually. SERIOUSLY.
SAME EXACT **** thats happening to me. please someone got a fix for this?

Zeyfer

10-22-2012

It happened today, we were on a 5's skype call. All of us have 30Mb connection, from nowhere the lag output was unplayable, skype call was ok, but all of us were with like 700+ ping.

Also I get that "Reconnecting" like 2 or 3 times in a game, I just use the Task Managet to kill the process then log again. Its really a pain in the ass.

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

there is a deff bug in this latest patch. why is riot not browsing this forum? i got a legit problem. and ive already tested my modem/internet service/computer for problems. Ive come up with nothing. it ONLY happens when i play LoL. and i play 3 other games. no problems during

Scyvir Avaros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Bump. My girlfriend has been having this problem all day. I myself haven't, but instead my ping jumps up to 400 and will sometimes go down to normal (around 60) and then go back up to 400.

12345612 ... 15