What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActorRyanGosling

11-11-2012

Same problem. I've been getting dced momentarily every game and it also happened to a few team-mates of mine almost every game as well.

I can't count how many deaths now I've had as a result to not being able to move during fights.

Riot this is a major issue that is drastically negatively affecting your players, could you please comment?

LovingFaces

11-11-2012

bump

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Semi unplayable state since Elise patch. Constant lags and random disconnects.

Madkip

11-11-2012

Ridiculous! I am losing games because I can't move! I see everyone around me moving and fighting and my champion just sits there.

Please do something about it. I am extremely frustrated. I just bought riot points and I can't even enjoy them because there's no point in playing an unplayable game.

Madkip

11-11-2012

Unbelievably lazy Riot staff.

LTimoteo

11-11-2012

Mine wonʻt even let me play a game! I can log in and everything and even join a match but after champion selection a window pops up saying that I have been disconnected so i click ʻokʻ to try and reconnect and it just says the same thing. itʻs not my connection because it was working fine. It just started happening like 3-4 days ago. It even got me banned for my very first time and itʻs not even my fault! I tried repairing my client and even uninstalled and downloaded it again and still the same. (I own a mac.)

Madkip

11-11-2012

bump

Krallycakes

11-11-2012

It seems that every time I join a group to play with friends, I always disconnect from PVP.net in the lobby just before the game. I can usually play on my own without any problems but when I try to join others, the problem seems to happen. Sometimes the effect will persist to the point of a game freeze or the game will freeze for a little while in the log in menu before letting me on. I've uninstalled Pando and turned off the Peer2Peer setting on the launcher to no luck. It also sometimes randomly happens in game. Maybe it's patch related like everyone else's problems but it's very aggravating

LovingFaces

11-12-2012

bump

Zoltan the Mad

11-12-2012

I haven't experienced this until today, but it happened 3 times in one game. The last time I couldn't reconnect before the game ended. It's a bit frustrating.. I wouldn't want to get suspended or banned for leaving games due to a glitch. A reply from a Riot representative to acknowledge this issue exists would be nice.