Item/Gold/Exp Accrual on Bots - Something that needs a fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ticking Death

11-12-2012

I've been noticing this for some time now, but it's recently been a real problem. In games that I lose on TT versus bots, I find that their item build is WAY out of control. I just finished playing a game where the bots had their full item build and we were only half way there. For people out there that are thinking "oh, he just sucks at playing League," I stomp intermediate bots hardcore on Summoner's Rift and do decently well with my 300+ wins in normal. Our Cait was a weak link - he/she just did not know how to play (went 0/5/5 and generally ran to her death). One weak link in TT means that the bots can generally destroy a game, no matter how hard the other two play. I have experienced this more than enough times to see that the bots need to be toned down a bit, because players can't keep up. That, or make an Expert difficulty with increased Item/Exp accrual.

It's just something to consider, but I'm getting a little tired of playing 3v3 when I'm worried that one bad player will lose us the game because the bots get items and exp too quickly. It's a bot game, sure, but who really wants to lose to bots because of something like that?

Alienwizard

11-13-2012

for the record 2v3 Intermediate bots is perfectly winnable.

Had to do it the other day because the other person i got matched with was playing with their 6 year old kid. of course they didnt tell me that till after the game starts but thats a whole new story. Still rolled the bots though.

Shamanb

11-14-2012

Heck 1v3 intermediate bots is actually doable depending on who you take and how you play.