@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenov

10-24-2012

So I have a similar story to yours of meeting a random person and becoming great friends with him and a few of his friends.

I was playing duo normal blind with an RL friend of mine. We got matched with someone who chose to play Vlad mid and my friend and I went bot lane. Between the 3 of us we absolutely rolled the other team and this Vlad was very fun in chat etc. Afterwards I added him to my friends list and played a few more with him over the next couple days. Adding each other to skype etc. Soon he had invited me to games with 2-4 of his RL friends and we all played on skype and a great time was had by all. All of his friends added me and anytime even one of them is on they want to play with me, get on skype and are just a heck of a lot of fun. Now both mine and his friend groups play together and sometiems have so many people we do 3v3 or 4v4 ARAM's with everyone in skype.

TLDR: LoL has given me 4 or 5 new friends that are some of the best friends a guy could ask for and I can totally see why you would want to do something like this and I wish you the best of luck.

Zenov

10-24-2012

Bump cuz GD moves way too fast

Arta

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenov View Post
So I have a similar story to yours of meeting a random person and becoming great friends with him and a few of his friends.

I was playing duo normal blind with an RL friend of mine. We got matched with someone who chose to play Vlad mid and my friend and I went bot lane. Between the 3 of us we absolutely rolled the other team and this Vlad was very fun in chat etc. Afterwards I added him to my friends list and played a few more with him over the next couple days. Adding each other to skype etc. Soon he had invited me to games with 2-4 of his RL friends and we all played on skype and a great time was had by all. All of his friends added me and anytime even one of them is on they want to play with me, get on skype and are just a heck of a lot of fun. Now both mine and his friend groups play together and sometiems have so many people we do 3v3 or 4v4 ARAM's with everyone in skype.

TLDR: LoL has given me 4 or 5 new friends that are some of the best friends a guy could ask for and I can totally see why you would want to do something like this and I wish you the best of luck.
I'm glad LoL has brought you friends, I know that feeling, thanks so much for your story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSoulBulletzXx View Post
I wish you the best of luck potpourri!
Thanks so much!

Zenov

10-24-2012

Another bump cuz I want this at the top as much as possible.

mgcgamer

10-24-2012

A bump back to first page.

paulymon

10-24-2012

bump

Arta

10-24-2012

Thank you guys so much!

Remember if you want to be in the drawing for RP post something creative or funny!

Panda Roll

10-24-2012

Does a story about my name count? Because I like Pandas and I saw a video of one rolling, so I call myself Panda Roll. You have to try it.

mgcgamer

10-24-2012

Bump

Arta

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Roll View Post
Does a story about my name count? Because I like Pandas and I saw a video of one rolling, so I call myself Panda Roll. You have to try it.
Lol sure thing, nice story.

I'll have to look that up one day.