@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DArK3sT CAll3R

10-21-2012

le bumpz

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Oh god upvoted for teh love.

420Templar

10-21-2012

Bump for great justice.

Poypoi

10-21-2012

bump

The Monk Doctor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Bump for friendship

The Soraka

10-21-2012

they just need to add in a trade/gifting system.

A trading system would be more secure, as you could see what items were to be trading before the trade was made as opposed to having to trust someone to send a gift after you send yours.

Arta

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
they just need to add in a trade/gifting system.

A trading system would be more secure, as you could see what items were to be trading before the trade was made as opposed to having to trust someone to send a gift after you send yours.
Yeah, but I don't want anything from him. I just want to give him my UFO corki skin to show my appreciation for everything he has done.

I do think that they should implement a skin trading system, I can see people purchasing lets say Royal guard Fiora, but they want to get the new Headmistress Fiora. Not wanting two Fiora skins, they could trade the royal guard one for a diff champion skin. It'd be nice to have, but this isn't the case right now.

I want to gift Zenizor my UFO corki, I don't care about Jaximus, I wish I had gifted him something for his birthday instead of missing out on it.

oo ENUF oo

10-21-2012

Downvoted for falsehoods.

Arta

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oo ENUF oo View Post
Downvoted for falsehoods.
Sorry you feel that way, I can assure you that I'm not lying in any ways. All I have to show is that Zenizor and I had made a 3v3 ranked team for fun, and we do both play on guild wars 2 together. We did meet back before his birthday when I was low ELO, and we duo'd our way up.

Poypoi

10-21-2012

bump