Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuuji

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

I don't quite understand. Are you completing removing the concept of trading/selling or are you just coming up with a different method to achieve this instead of the 2k upvote threads?

Pharcri

11-27-2012

Congratz bud

SilentNightSona

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

Hippalus, thank you for helping these players out, but there is one more person who reached 2k upvotes tat you are forgetting:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2707248

Arta

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:

Thank you! I'm glad that these 2k threads are showing that people do indeed want the ability to trade skins and gifting it. I think these 2k threads are the start of helping the players get something they wanted.

I really appreciate you doing this for us and I'm glad we made it in time, it is a little upsetting that other threads have a deadline now. I'll be supporting as much of them as I can, and hopefully help them out.

I'm glad we have a focus on a real solution for this, thank you Hippalus for your hard work!

Primanocte

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:

Thank you Hippalus for encouraging these guys to excessively bump these threads and spam the GD forum. All of us that regularly browse these forums really appreciate you encouraging people to spam these threads.

NVDax

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:

Like implementing a system? I'd really like that...

SpiritHacker

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:

Hey Hippalus, thanks for confirming the gift's successful transfer.

Couple of questions for you, if I may.
* Can you repost your statement as an official thread? I doubt many will see it otherwise.
* "I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more." Does that mean we can hope to see a trading system, even Soon(TM)?
* If you are implementing a trading/gifting system, can you tell us what will all be allowed? Trades for RP? Skin-for-skin trades only? LE skins only, or will some of the rarer ones (the s1 reward skin, s2 reward skin, UFO Corki, King Rammus, etc.) be allowed as well?

Thank you!

blazerboy

11-27-2012

totaly awesome, and congratulations on making it

SoresuMakashi

11-27-2012

Awesome you got it! Grats!

Oris Mador

11-27-2012

Participating in this thread helped me realise 2 of my dreams:
Sharing Science Dingo again.
Seeing my username posted in a large excel spreadsheet.

Congratulations on making that trade Potpourri!