@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squippit

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Gratz Annapii o-o

Didn't figure I would win anyways xD (Actually I thought my random entry was late o-o)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arta

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squippit View Post
Gratz Annapii o-o

Didn't figure I would win anyways xD (Actually I thought my random entry was late o-o)
I wanted to squeeze in any last chance for people who wanted a chance.

The odds were 1/135 so...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squippit

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potpourri View Post
I wanted to squeeze in any last chance for people who wanted a chance.

The odds were 1/135 so...
So my odds were the same as everyone else's ^^ I dun mind. Glad you got your 2k =D Just keep the thread bumped till a red takes notice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-27-2012

HOLY **** LOL. Tyvm. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDraaven

Member

11-27-2012

What, why did I not really win?!?!?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arta

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squippit View Post
So my odds were the same as everyone else's ^^ I dun mind. Glad you got your 2k =D Just keep the thread bumped till a red takes notice
Hippalus added me ingame so I think he might know about this thread reaching 2k soon.

But thank you! going to spend some last-minute time with my UFO skin before I give it away. Its a good thing too, I suck with Corki :B



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDraaven View Post
What, why did I not really win?!?!?!
You may be Draven, but you still have the same odds as everyone else :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talh

Member

11-27-2012

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!! What a good guy, that's just awesome. You're a really good friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mgcgamer

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Lol, haters still downvoting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arta

Senior Member

11-27-2012

I got in contact with Hippalus, I want to thank everyone for your support!

The gifting will go through, thanks so much again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darrin

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potpourri View Post
I got in contact with Hippalus, I want to thank everyone for your support!

The gifting will go through, thanks so much again!
yaaaay