@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arta

11-24-2012

bump

TheDraaven

11-24-2012

I...shall...forgive you Potpourri, but only this ONE time! Don't make me mad again!

Saegan

11-24-2012

bump

Arta

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDraaven View Post
I...shall...forgive you Potpourri, but only this ONE time! Don't make me mad again!

Thank you o' great one!

Arta

11-24-2012

bump

SpiritHacker

11-24-2012

Quote:
Hmmm, a mean professor huh, alright, new professor coming up.
Ehh, wouldn't say he's mean so much as he just likes to assign a lot of papers. And in fairness people who can afford to spend all their time doing homework probably wouldn't have too much trouble, but I happen to have a job. Also I suck at writing papers.

Quote:
Well, Jesse is more giving. I mean, it's said that he graced time and space with his presence, so he might help you. But do you still want to visit?
I think she'd be safer visiting with his blessing, and I suspect if it comes down to it she'll have an easier time surviving him than you. No offense, oh almighty Draaaaaaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Run mike. You gun get executed.
Yeah. This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potpourri View Post
I'm already hidden somewhere in the shadow isles
Bad choice. >_> I just asked Draven to visit my professor, who's either in the Isles or the Void. You've probably got a 50-50 chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pending View Post
Figured it out!
Best Baron NA. Nice work!

Quote:
Wanted to say thank you to everyone's support so far today, I didn't think the thread would gain so many upvotes again after the huge decline in support over the last 3 weeks.
Me neither tbh. Today's burst was really strong, we might make it within the next couple of days. At the very least that $25 card is all but assured.

Quote:
I wish I could toss out more RP cards but with Christmas coming up I'm unable to (or maybe I might be able to, who knows?). I really appreciate that Spirithacker is willing to help my cause out, as well as everyone who is helping me with grabbing attention and supporters.
np man. Not exactly rich myself but your story is touching and you deserve the support. I'm just happy to be able to help.

Arta

11-24-2012

Thanks so much SpiritHacker, I really appreciate it

mgcgamer

11-24-2012

I'm glad that this blew backup, things were getting kinda slow, but you toughed through it, and remember, get that 2k, and I'll tell Hippalus, I know you can get there.

Watermaester

11-24-2012

this deserves moar attention. the main reason im bumping is because if I want a skin, i'd have to do this as well. and thats not fun at all.
so.

bump

Watermaester

11-24-2012

baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go BUMP BUMP BUMP