Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randith

10-28-2012

Quote:
Potpourri:
Randith, it is touching to hear this from you. thank you for your opinion. i am glad you can connect with my feelings. also if you play gw2 and your on jade quarry you should add us

I'm on Anvil Rock (or something like that), otherwise I would!

Online games and communities have allowed me (and countless others) to partake in the lives of many people across the world. There's so much out there, so many interesting cultures and views on the world. I'm pretty thankful to a lot of the multiplayer games out there for giving us the opportunity to do so.

Here's to you, <Insert a long list of video game companies, and other large online communities>.

mgcgamer

10-28-2012

Bump

SpiritHacker

10-28-2012

Bump

mgcgamer

10-28-2012

Come on GD

mgcgamer

10-28-2012

Bump

Arta

Recruiter

10-28-2012

bump

Arta

Recruiter

10-28-2012

bump

Arta

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Quote:
Randith:
I'm on Anvil Rock (or something like that), otherwise I would!

Online games and communities have allowed me (and countless others) to partake in the lives of many people across the world. There's so much out there, so many interesting cultures and views on the world. I'm pretty thankful to a lot of the multiplayer games out there for giving us the opportunity to do so.

Here's to you, <Insert a long list of video game companies, and other large online communities>.

Thanks so much, just woke up from mindless bumping (whenever I wake up in the night I just bump this thread and go back to sleep)

We could still chat, the nice thing is we'd be able to sPvP together although WvW wouldn't be viable

mgcgamer

10-28-2012

Finally, 1K upvotes!!!!!!

Arta

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Quote:
mgcgamer:
Finally, 1K upvotes!!!!!!

Yup! Halfway there after a week, its still not over yet.