solution to charachter selection hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadMau37

07-02-2013

ok so everybody has been in a lobby where somebody in last place makes it so you have 3 junglers and 4 tops on your team right? Anybody in ELO HELL like me understands this dilema.

cause nobody honors the summoner code of order gets pick.

why not make it so that upon entering a draft lobby the team has a check to select the role they wish to use from top to bottom. i know this would probobly bring a few problems but in my opinion would be worth it to avoid the constant anger between teamates before the match even starts

DeadMau37

07-02-2013

i had a lot of love for this game at one point. i own every champion -lissandra
like 95 skins
and have had tons of fun, wich is sad because ive practically lost any enjoyment of this game because of the community and my fellow players/trollf***s
this game heavily favors people who have 5 man premade teams. solo/duo que is nearly impossible to play in if you have unlucky placement matches

Nektralik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMau37 View Post
ok so everybody has been in a lobby where somebody in last place makes it so you have 3 junglers and 4 tops on your team right? Anybody in ELO HELL like me understands this dilema.

cause nobody honors the summoner code of order gets pick.

why not make it so that upon entering a draft lobby the team has a check to select the role they wish to use from top to bottom. i know this would probobly bring a few problems but in my opinion would be worth it to avoid the constant anger between teamates before the match even starts
Have you even read the Summoner's Code? It says nothing about pick vs. call order. Stop using this excuse like every other whiny unaware child out there.

Astaare

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nektralik View Post
Have you even read the Summoner's Code? It says nothing about pick vs. call order. Stop using this excuse like every other whiny unaware child out there.
Riot made an official statement about two months ago that endorsed pick>call. You're wrong.

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...+call+official