Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the linked picture be the next Volibear skin?

Yes, This should be the next Volibear skin. 9 47.37%
Volibear should get a new skin, but this shouldn't be the next skin. 10 52.63%
No, Volibear does not need a new skin. 0 0%
Voters 19 .

New skin for Volibear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swedish fish FTW

10-20-2012

I think Volibear has needed a new skin for Months now and this picture of volibear should be his new skin!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://elohell.net/chill/142043

ImKristenStewart

Recruiter

10-21-2012

its very nice artwork but i think riot can do better than that, all that artwork has is a polar bear with a gauntlet...kinda takes away from the armored bear they want

swedish fish FTW

10-21-2012

Quote:
P4NZ3R:
its very nice artwork but i think riot can do better than that, all that artwork has is a polar bear with a gauntlet...kinda takes away from the armored bear they want

True. I'm pretty sure I was captured in the awesomeness of the artwork and the fact that volibear needs a new skin. Now I agree with you.

Storm 4ever

12-04-2012

Very cool art. I would definitely go for it. The flaming gem armor is a nice idea.

Sleepy Tiger

12-05-2012

Quote:
StÓrm:
Very cool art. I would definitely go for it. The flaming gem armor is a nice idea.

That's general Wukong's armor. Different arm same idea. (http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/chinese_general_wukong.jpg)