LF 1, Going for Platinum in Ranked 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HisCoxxxAFloppin

10-20-2012

A friend and I are looking for a solid twisted treeline player to help us reach platinum before season 2 ends.

We currently have one ranked team that has a top elo of 1544, currently the elo is 1506. This means we are roughly 150 elo away from platinum!

I ask that you either be gold elo in solo q or on a ranked 3s team that is gold elo or higher.

My friend and I play bot lane together and then one of us breaks off into the jungle, so in order to be on the team you will need to play the solo top lane. We do not require skype, but if we are all inclined to do so, we may.

Please feel free to add me in-game and/or post on this thread. Thanks!

PenguinThief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

I would like to join
Im only 1450 in solo q, but i consider myself good at olaf and lee sin top

Zauborin

10-20-2012

If u still need player, im 1450 solo Q, 2,5k wins normals. I play mostly off tank, both physical and magic dmg. Problem is that eng is not my main language.

Cryophoenix Egg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

I'd like to join. Added u in game. I'm 1600+ solo q and even though i dont have a badge to show for it Im very experienced at 3s (primarily solo top and jungle). I've been on a bunch of 3's teams but i leave or we disband because we dont play enough usually. My best champions for 3s are:

solo top: Jax, lee sin, rumble, gragas, diana, cho gath, evelynn

jungle: nunu, chogath

eV Kamite

10-21-2012

Kamite. (jungler / solo top player)

Top rated 3's team: 1488, Current 1454

Looking to rush plat before S2 ends. Add me in game for a tryout.

HisCoxxxAFloppin

10-23-2012

Still looking for active players to practice and get platinum with before Season 2 ends!

Vladimir Lem0n

10-23-2012

I am gold in 3v3 I would love to join your team. Rating is 1603 right now.

IGN: Transylvania343

AnAngrySquirrel

10-23-2012

Currently 1600 in solo Q, was gold in TT S1. play solo lanes very well. will be on most of the night.

Zauborin

10-23-2012

i do not recommend this team, we won 4 games lost 1 i play all games as cho, and after the game we lose, when we all go with score like 3/5 they kicked me out

HisCoxxxAFloppin

10-23-2012

Please excuse him, as you can tell he was kicked out for his bad attitude. You need to be a team member and communicate well to be successful. To put it politely, this individual did not fulfill those things.