Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale:50% Off Nightmare Cho’gath, Myrmidon Pantheon, Armor of the Fifth Age Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jadlak

10-01-2010

so we have to wait another four hours for the "FRIDAY" sale prices...

League Prodigy

10-01-2010

Bout time, Jesus riot, you should know by now that patience is a virtue gamers have yet to acquire

Icettiflow

10-01-2010

COMMANDO GAREN sale please!

Maguaz

10-02-2010

Quote:
Eldritchsense:
So I haven't seen it said yet...you guys DO realize that Armor of the Fifth Age is the Paladin Tier 5 armor in WoW, right?

And yes, it was that color too =\

http://www.creativelaziness.com/stuff/wow/palladin-tier5-alt.jpg

Xizeta

10-02-2010

Fifth Age Taric is my favorite metrosexual of LoL.

Chareysdd

10-03-2010

Drag queen taric on sale!?

RichtheLionheart

10-04-2010

lol...I have 260 rp so hoping for a good sale on a 520 for a character I own.

Alhon Tirathen

10-04-2010

Finally had to pick up 5th Age Taric this weekend. I believe the only way I can describe it is... outrageous.

PsychoSim

10-04-2010

Quote:
Kaiser Redflame:
Secondly: Armor of the fifth age Taric. Yes, it's a skin. However, I would really like to know the reasoning behind having him wear neon pink. While it may not seem like a very bold statement, to the social world, it screams one thing; I'm gay.

FYI, the 5th Age Taric Skin is a reference to a World of Warcraft joke armor. See link below:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Taric_The_Gem_Knight/SkinsTrivia

PsychoSim

10-04-2010

Quote:
Shimrra3:
Kinda huge slap in the face to me since I went and got Nightmare Cho'Gath at full price. Then promptly watched basically everybody I know get it for free from AlienWare (when Alien Invader Heimerdinger was being released, tell me that was a mix-up someone?). Now its back. Oh well.

It's like shopping for a new pair of shoes for your girlfriend. She sees them in a store window... you now have to buy them at full price. Two months later, you find them at an outlet for 40% of the actual. C'est la vie...