Skin Sale:50% Off Nightmare Cho’gath, Myrmidon Pantheon, Armor of the Fifth Age Taric

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galaretka

09-30-2010

thats sucks.

Daryl3000

09-30-2010

Aww, 5th Age Taric should never be on sale. It's THAT fabulous! Haha, but you guys should really buy it. I love being the pink elephant in the lane.

Kaiser Redflame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I'd just like to make you aware of the issues which have been plaguing these characters for some time.

Firstly, as many of the individuals here have said, the myrmidon pantheon has a skin issue. The flesh color is a gaudy yellow, and the general quality of it is something to be seen from an amateur.

Secondly: Armor of the fifth age Taric. Yes, it's a skin. However, I would really like to know the reasoning behind having him wear neon pink. While it may not seem like a very bold statement, to the social world, it screams one thing; I'm gay.

Something like that is usually a deterrent for people when they buy skins. While individuals will gladly put down a few bucks for a character and a skin in a bundle, it must also be ensured that the skins themselves in which the characters are supplied with are of equal quality to the original. It is my opinion, however, that these two skins require a revamp, if they are to make any decent sales in the game.

Furthermore, the investment of skins on in-essential characters, or characters that aren't played nearly as often should be looked into. While there is no current motivation to play them, one of the founding reasons (Perhaps aside from imbalance issues) is the fact that they do not have as wide a selection of skins as other characters. I would recommend you take a look into this, as it is usually small matters like this in which can turn a profit.

Thank you for your time.

Bed

09-30-2010

I have been waiting for that Taric skin to go on sale .. definitely buyingggg <3

Nay

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Redflame View Post
issues which have been plaguing these characters for some time.

Armor of the fifth age Taric.
it screams one thing; I'm gay.
Whys this an issue, let him be himself you ignorant person. He's fabulous and you're just mad he stylin' on you.

Kaiser Redflame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay View Post
Whys this an issue, let him be himself you ignorant person. He's fabulous and you're just mad he stylin' on you.

It is an issue, primarily due to the fact that half of the individuals on this game have a maturity level on par with that of a junior high school student. You prove my case in point precisely.

hyliandanny

09-30-2010

FINALLY! Taric shall be mine!

Happy Jones

09-30-2010

Hextech Galio sale would be FABULOUS.

Oh and 5th Age Taic is outrageous... Truly, truly ourageous.

Zannypants

09-30-2010

You can still get Nightmare Cho for free, stop trying to scam people you money who**s

Sithire v2

09-30-2010

I'm sorry, but this taric skin is just ridiculous. LAWL

1234567 ... 8