Store Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacomonster

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosknight View Post
this is more than hilarious xd
after 16 hours of downtime they re-release the same biggy store they had last time, but what makes it worse is that most of the champs are locked now, so you have to play with a limited selection even though you have upwards of 10k ip
q.q q.q

xtpottx

11-20-2009

slow slow SLOW. everything works slowly besides buying runes. GAME IS GREAT! The store is closer to AOL 5 tho.... not 10! dont try to make it sound better. haha.

I LOVE L Oh L buddy!

Kanij

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

What amazes me is how much you people playing for free cry.

I could understand if you paid for the game, because we all know, these programmers and developers work for free, they don't have to make money.

But you sit here at your computers, ***** and moan on the forums about a store thats being bombarded by more than a few hundred people..

Stop crying

Trixster

11-20-2009

this is redonkilus at a huge disadvantage becuase of the stupid black screen store bug hardly a point tooo playign till its fixed

KaosKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomonster View Post
q.q q.q

looool, the funny thing is, I don't mind at all xD
I'm just playing more games for IP while the store is dead. I'm just seeing all the threads people make about this xD

The Magic Sausage

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanij View Post
What amazes me is how much you people playing for free cry.

I could understand if you paid for the game, because we all know, these programmers and developers work for free, they don't have to make money.

But you sit here at your computers, ***** and moan on the forums about a store thats being bombarded by more than a few hundred people..

Stop crying
Yeah I bought the box copy from EB and I am unable to redeem my codes or unlock the chars I play. Slightly disappointed...

xtpottx

11-20-2009

whoa! its getting better i lied about the RUNES! <3

here WE GO!

Leaf7

11-20-2009

Try logging out and logging back in. I have also gone from a blackscreen to the summoners profile then back to the store to have it work. So strange. Should be working better in a few hours though..... hopefully

Kanij

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Sausage View Post
Yeah I bought the box copy from EB and I am unable to redeem my codes or unlock the chars I play. Slightly disappointed...
Completely understandable.

But The majority, over 70% are playing for free and crying

Leaf7

11-20-2009

I am just happy we have all the features. Might be a day to a week of a buggy slow store, but it is a start. All we need now are some new maps for real play. This game is still worth every cent i paid for it