A New Champion Approaches Swain, the Master Tactician

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arukio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Rylais+tank+mana regen=Aoe slow and roots plus a permaslow DOT. Sounds like fun, but a late game set up.

Milkshakes00

09-30-2010

A mix mash of DotA Champs?

I like it.

Hahke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Where is his passive?

K1ll3r1nk

09-30-2010

Fiddle is now sad :_(

durpado

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ll3r1nk View Post
Fiddle is now sad :_(
He is nothing like fiddle other than having a raven. Nothing at all like fiddles..

Arayvia

09-30-2010

it looks to me like they game him a reskinned morgana for his transformation....

420xXxSWAGxXx420

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Cawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawca wcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawc awcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcaw cawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawca wcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawc awcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcaw cawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawca wcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawc awcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcaw cawcawcawcawcawcawCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Lethal Harmony

09-30-2010

I rather like the look of him, but his ability to survive worries me a bit though. We'll just have to see how he turns out.

Slagg

09-30-2010

Now entering the ring, the Afliction warlock, HoTs and Dots FTW........

BjQrn

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarota View Post
Seems like a nice champion, Ive heard that he has quite low movement speed is that true?
Anyone knows what his passive is?
HIs passive is strut but only with mana regen.