Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arukio

09-30-2010

Rylais+tank+mana regen=Aoe slow and roots plus a permaslow DOT. Sounds like fun, but a late game set up.

Milkshakes00

09-30-2010

A mix mash of DotA Champs?

I like it.

Hahke

09-30-2010

Where is his passive?

K1ll3r1nk

09-30-2010

Fiddle is now sad :_(

durpado

09-30-2010

Quote:
K1ll3r1nk:
Fiddle is now sad :_(

He is nothing like fiddle other than having a raven. Nothing at all like fiddles..

Gerbs and Spice

09-30-2010

it looks to me like they game him a reskinned morgana for his transformation....

420xXxSWAGxXx420

Recruiter

09-30-2010

CawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Lethal Harmony

09-30-2010

I rather like the look of him, but his ability to survive worries me a bit though. We'll just have to see how he turns out.

Slagg

09-30-2010

Now entering the ring, the Afliction warlock, HoTs and Dots FTW........

BjQrn

09-30-2010

Quote:
Zarota:
Seems like a nice champion, Ive heard that he has quite low movement speed is that true?
Anyone knows what his passive is?

HIs passive is strut but only with mana regen.