The new TT map can't be an independent release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

10-20-2012

The old TT map has some big issues to be solved, like turtling. Riot can't let the old map as it is now, it's broken and it has of a lot of problems:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1636720

Ueno 54

10-20-2012

I just said it in another thread. No wards on new TT makes you have to turtle.

Judas Priest

10-20-2012

There are no wards in Dominion and people don't turtle. Turtling isn't related to the threat of being ganked. What make people turtle in current TT is the huge advantage of fighting below a turret with a regenerating altar 2 steps beside it.

PrinceVert

10-20-2012

I agree and I'm happy that they removed turtling, turling was easily solved with the new desing of the base.

What I don't like it's the deathmatch approach they give the new "TT"

Altars, exclusive items, no wards, mobility champions dominating and making matches of 15 mins TT fans never asked for that

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
There are no wards in Dominion and people don't turtle. Turtling isn't related to the threat of being ganked. What make people turtle in current TT is the huge advantage of fighting below a turret with a regenerating altar 2 steps beside it.
youre stupid, you cant turtle in dominion because there is no base to defend. so you can turtle you need a choke point, and dominion doesnt have those.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

That person said they hate a orgy of death from 5v5. Well that's what new TT is. I think they would rather have the turtling and possibly bull ****tery of another team coming back once every 100 or so games. On this though, you or them are literally being slaughtered every 90 seconds. Whoever takes both points instantly 99% chance wins "unless you suck*. So no old TT should stay and new map should be placed under dominion, until further notice.