Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just played my first 2 ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FacedYouBro

10-20-2012

They both had a leaver in our team. Is there any way to get it taken off? What is loss forgiven?

Skilltestingman

10-20-2012

Welcome to ranked.

5mokeWeedErryDay

10-20-2012

Maybe because you went 2/7, 1/8, and 1/6 in your last 3 ranked games. They're leaving because they had a feeder on their team.

FacedYouBro

10-20-2012

Um no, it was from the beginning in the both first and second games. Varus was afk for 10 minutes then went 0/7/7 I believe. My first game ended up 3v5. yeah I did bad because they kept ganking unevenly since guess what there was more of them. I've now lost two games just because we lost them.

The topic was more about games with leavers. I thought there might be more strict rules for ranked games about not even playing from the beginning of the game.

5mokeWeedErryDay

10-20-2012

Quote:
FacedYouBro:
Um no, it was from the beginning in the both first and second games. Varus was afk for 10 minutes then went 0/7/7 I believe. My first game ended up 3v5. yeah I did bad because they kept ganking unevenly since guess what there was more of them. I've now lost two games just because we lost them.

The topic was more about games with leavers. I thought there might be more strict rules for ranked games about not even playing from the beginning of the game.

So you're going to keep going with this story of every game you've played in ranked so far had leavers in them, fine.

Four ranked games played, four ranked games lost..Damn leavers! Do something Riot!

Solemendal

10-20-2012

i honestly agree i got put right in elo hell in each of my placement matches i had 1-2 afk on my team it was dumb

Daiko

10-20-2012

Quote:
5mokeWeedErryDay:
So you're going to keep going with this story of every game you've played in ranked so far had leavers in them, fine.

Four ranked games played, four ranked games lost..Damn leavers! Do something Riot!

For some reason this idiot thinks its unbelievable that you had leavers in ranked. Well ranked means nothing on LoL and ELO is 100% luck based anyway. Someone with 20-0 can have a lower ELO than someone 15-5. I for one find far more trolls and afkers in ranked than in normals. Draft pick is where to go to get the best of both worlds.

Again, I will state how completely unimportant ranked and ELO are in this game to like 95% of the players. Anyone can have **** luck and end up in like 1200 ELO. Likewise, anyone can luck up to 2k+ off of afkers and intentional feeders on the enemy teams.

FacedYouBro

10-20-2012

I won the 2nd game that I got a fair chance in. I'm not a terrible player. I just fail to understand why leaving is allowed as much in ranked as regulars. There should be a solution.

Anoobis

10-20-2012

THere should be but there sint and most likly wont be for a long time. Just cause its ranked doesnt mean your getting good caliber players. I've lost games simply cause people wanted a possition and they dueled up (2 adc or 2 jungle). Your not alone. Just try and play your best and pray you get others doing the same.