Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRDash

10-20-2012

I'm currently in ELO: 868
I know pathetic but I always get quiters,leavers trollers or people that don't cooperate. I currently have a rank team with my friends, so when I play ranked team games and I win does that raise my ELO?

Bulltank

10-20-2012

When you learn Elo Hell doesnt exist.. you'll start improving.

Remember that there is an even greater chance that the enemy team will have a quitter/leaver/troll then your team will. Since only 4/5 people on your team can troll and 5/5 on their team can troll, your odds of getting a troll are less then the enemy.. As a result, you should win more often then you lose because of trolls.

This means your elo will always go up slighty.... for every 4 games you lose because of trolls, you'll win 5. So, you'll begin at 1200, and after 9 games, you should be 1200+1 win. (1214 or whatever).

If your elo is anything worse then that, its because YOU are the reason for those extra losses outside of the normal odds. As a result, if your elo is 868, it most likely should be (if not lower)

Arkenes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcolosalfire View Post
I'm currently in ELO: 868
I know pathetic but I always get quiters,leavers trollers or people that don't cooperate. I currently have a rank team with my friends, so when I play ranked team games and I win does that raise my ELO?
Ranked team ELO =/= Personal ELO, they're separated stuff...
PS. Wrong Forum..