Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRDash

10-20-2012

I'm currently in ELO: 868
I know pathetic but I always get quiters,leavers trollers or people that don't cooperate. I currently have a rank team with my friends, so when I play ranked team games and I win does that raise my ELO?

Bulltank

10-20-2012

When you learn Elo Hell doesnt exist.. you'll start improving.

Remember that there is an even greater chance that the enemy team will have a quitter/leaver/troll then your team will. Since only 4/5 people on your team can troll and 5/5 on their team can troll, your odds of getting a troll are less then the enemy.. As a result, you should win more often then you lose because of trolls.

This means your elo will always go up slighty.... for every 4 games you lose because of trolls, you'll win 5. So, you'll begin at 1200, and after 9 games, you should be 1200+1 win. (1214 or whatever).

If your elo is anything worse then that, its because YOU are the reason for those extra losses outside of the normal odds. As a result, if your elo is 868, it most likely should be (if not lower)

Arkenes

10-24-2012

Quote:
iamcolosalfire:
I'm currently in ELO: 868
I know pathetic but I always get quiters,leavers trollers or people that don't cooperate. I currently have a rank team with my friends, so when I play ranked team games and I win does that raise my ELO?

Ranked team ELO =/= Personal ELO, they're separated stuff...
PS. Wrong Forum..