My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-26-2012

Game 35. Amumu - 4/3/15 - This game. I'm starting to understand lower Elos. So I was forced into Jungle, and I was quite clear it is not my strongest role by far. Enemy invades, I lose my blue at level one. We counterinvade, kill their Lee Sin at his blue. Bottom does decently. Mid does very well. Top loses and gets angry because apparently we didn't ping the enemy coming up to fight him (we did - repeatedly). I recovered from my lack of blue alright. Jayce ragequits for some reason, despite the fact we were clearly winning. Through some nice coordination (and them being bad), Katarina carries on top of Caitlyn's damage inside of Sona and my ults. Win. 1415 Elo.

adc

10-26-2012

Game 36. Ezreal - 4/2/10 - This game was amazing. Mundo stomped mid and top lane for us, was GG from 5 minutes in. I outCS'd Graves by a mile, despite him having an aggressive lane and pushing constantly. Eventually we just walked into their base and dicked around for a bit before winning. Win. 1426 Elo.

adc

10-26-2012

Game 37. Yorick - 2/3/0 - I guess it had to end some time. Xin was a horrible jungler, Mid failed hard because he was against someone 100+ Elo above him (who was apparently a smurf, but no confirmation), and bottom failed too. I got FB and killed Kayle top again, and mostly did well until the enemy team started doing something about me, instead of the rest of the team. Loss. 1415 Elo.

adc

10-26-2012

Game 38. Cassiopeia - 9/7/8 - Sigh. Just sigh. So first, bottom lane is bad. Then top lane and I start doing well, and jungle maokai spends half the game *****ing about how tristana is *****ing about how sona is trash and that we've lost etc. etc. etc. At this point it's all or nothing in a teamfight, and we see enemy team taking baron.

Oh, and then my internet cuts. **** this ****ing bull****. Loss. 1404 Elo.

Hornet94

10-27-2012

still sucking i see

adc

10-27-2012

Game 39. Ezreal - 9/3/13 - Queued with a 1490 Elo player. This was his Gold game. He ****ed up early on as support and Corki got two double kills (Mundo was there to help all the time, too). Amumu didn't really help much early, but then he's Mumu. Karthus and Jayce did a really good job in their lanes, and Karthus turned ours around by ganking for us. By the end of the game, we had a commanding lead, despite Corki starting 7/0. Win. 1417 Elo.

Congratulations to defektivez on getting gold, too .

adc

10-27-2012

Game 40. Cassiopeia - 6/5/0 - Top was trash. Bottom wasn't great. Jungle was alright. I was against Kassadin, we got a kill on him early, I did well. Top fed 5 kills in 10 minutes. Bottom let Kassadin kill them a few times, and then they ran in circles in the jungle in a fight and let Kassadin and Janna kill them all 3v2. They then surrendered, despite us still being plenty strong if they stopped doing stupid ****. This ****ing game, jesus. Loss. 1405 Elo.

adc

10-27-2012

Game 41. Caitlyn - 6/4/7 - Bottom lane was a bloodbath. I came out ever so slightly ahead in kills and assists, but my team was horrible and got caught like 5 times before they finally realized that they had to stick with the team, so Kog got super fed and stomped us. All my Elo is disappearing. This ****ing game. Loss. 1394 Elo.

adc

10-27-2012

Game 42 - Cassiopeia - 8/5/12 - Jungler was good. Bottom was hilarious - MF gave up first blood to Graves. Only lane that lost was top, and he didn't feed, so we stomped pretty hard. Win. 1406 Elo.

adc

10-27-2012

Game 43. Ahri - 13/2/8 - Well, queued with a 750 Elo guy because he was certain he was better. He did alright, and I stomped everything. Win. 1410 (lol) Elo.