My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-22-2012

Game 15. Graves - 4/6/7 - Game went horribly. Olaf rages because I didn't let him AD, spends half the game *****ing about my 45% win rate with Graves from back when I was bad at League. Whatever, I can deal with morons *****ing about inconsequential stats. I'm winning my lane, 2/0/3, beating Ashe in CS by 15-20. All is going well, except for the 4/8 Olaf who is /still/ *****ing about me. And then we start teamfighting. Vlad divebombs, Olaf divebombs, Nautilus divebombs. None of them protect me. And so Jax walks up and kills me, since Soraka really isn't that good at peeling. Of course, we lose, and of course, it's entirely my fault because I'm a bad AD and totally useless, etc. etc. etc. Loss. 1331 Elo.

adc

10-22-2012

Game 16. Duo queued with HamSwordQT as Graves - 9/2/12 - He wasn't especially great at support, and went the wrong skill build, but other than that played quite well. Katarina decided early on that the game simply couldn't be won, despite me being many kills and like 70 CS up on Corki. Riven and I proved otherwise. Win. 1343 Elo.

adc

10-22-2012

Game 17. Ezreal - 10/4/10 - Blitz wasn't that great. Couldn't hook for ****. Whatever, I outfarmed Sivir bot and we got a lead in kills. Team threw hard, despite my best attempts to carry. Lost. 1333 Elo.

adc

10-23-2012

Game 17. Graves - 6/5/3 - Queued with HamSword again. He played better, though we got double killed at the start. I took a commanding lead in CS over Ezreal, winning by 70 by the end of the game, with a large 20-30 gap the entire lane phase. Unfortunately, Diana was stupid and kept engaging horribly. Top lane didn't go well. Mid lane was first pick veigar and somehow managed to only die 6 times. Loss. 1321 Elo.

This ****ing game.

IMABICBOI

10-23-2012

Cool concept, keep it up

adc

10-23-2012

Game 18. Karthus - 10/14/4 - Sigh. Solo queue woes. Didn't get AD, so I went mid with a hero I'm not all too familiar with nowadays and lost. Diana was horrible and didn't know what a ward was, ended up like 2/14 or something. Malphite used his ult to get away more than he fought with it, didn't have any map awareness. Corki/taric somehow managed to barely break even against a solo vayne bottom. Loss. 1309 Elo.

adc

10-23-2012

Game 19. Swain - 6/4/9 - Dat solo queue, man. Didn't get AD, went mid. I really like Swain, though I messed up my CSing pretty badly early on. Only have 200 in a 30 minute game, but whatever. Their Rumble DC'd at like, minute 3 and was consistently 4 levels behind me after he reconnected, plus my team was good. Win. 1323 Elo.

Binxy Prime

10-23-2012

Looks like you've stabalized around 1300, almost silver

adc

10-23-2012

Game 20. Graves - 7/1/7 - Game wasn't looking too good, Fiddle jungle and AP Yi mid. I'm not generally one to ***** about team comps, but they had a lot of teamfight potential (Ori, Irelia, Mumu, Ezreal, Taric) and we had not quite so much. Anyway, we FB'd their Ori, then second blooded their Ezreal because he was dumb. Bottom lane was a slaughter. Over 50% of the deaths were from taric and ezreal alone. Ori did decently but ultimately couldn't do anything, and I saw Irelia all of twice throughout the game. Overall, we just stomped. Win. 1334 Elo.

adc

10-23-2012

Game 21. Graves - 4/4/6 - TF was great mid, ganked a lot, scored us kills. I didn't do so hot, Cait/Sona makes for a nasty combo on a shorter ranged hero. Still CS'd decently, 224 in 30 minutes. Overall was a fairly simple win - I didn't even have to carry hard. Win. 1348 Elo.