My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenaxAabay

11-03-2012

Sad to hear that man Was really rooting for you and a few friends. I think they hit around 1430-1450 and droped back to 1300s kinda sad Well if you try to rush the games in before the end i wish you the best of luck! xD

embl3m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

your post keep getting longer and angrier the more ranked you play

if you have any replays i could critique your play if you want

VanillaCrunch

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Game 58. Caitlyn - 10/2/7 - Played Caitlyn on a whim against Ezreal, laned with Sona. Stomped him, zoned him hard. Best part? At the end of the game, he goes "Real hard to play Caitlyn." Win. 1445 Elo.

Rofl. Caitlyn real easy, Ezreal difficult yo.

Cait is easier then Ez. Ez has some skillshots, while Cait has one.

adc

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCrunch View Post
Having played Ezreal a lot (few hundred games, including normals), and Caitlyn a fair bit, I'd call Caitlyn a lot harder. She has nasty poke early, but her play isn't anywhere near as simple, since she doesn't have the low cooldown disengage that a hero like Ezreal does.

Embl3m: Presumably that's because I breezed through the high 1200s and the 1300s, then hit the 1400s and had to rely on my team, which doesn't work half the time, so I raged because I was losing games where I did well and my top lane went 0/6. I have replays, but they're a pain in the ass to upload, between my ****ty internet and their ****ty servers.

adc

11-10-2012

Just popping back in for a little update.

Played a game with a 2.5k Elo player (he was on a 1550 smurf). He went AD Ezreal mid and destroyed the Lux. But Rumble fed top (apparently had like 2 fps - why the **** would you play?) and bottom somehow lost a 2v1 lane. I was jungling, and I'm **** at jungling, so I did badly too. We lost. One really good player can't carry 4 ****ty players, despite what everyone thinks.

Also, I got into a 3s team with the 2.5k and a mutual friend, and they carried me to gold (holy **** they're good). So I got my gold rating in 3s. Sadly, I won't be getting the golden outline in solo queue/normals, but I do get my janna skin.

Domokun89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

congrats!

s1yb00ts

11-11-2012

hey bro. i wanna talk to you. im going to friend you right now. im s1yb00ts accept please.

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

You need Draven, he does it all in style.
OP OP OP OP OP OPPA DRAVEN STYLE

DieRightMeowPls

12-13-2012

Don't blame your teamates. Instead of thinking what they did wrong. Think what you could have done better. You are in solo queue. The best thing you can do for your teamates is give suggestions. Lead the team (not going into a team fight first if ur a ADC not what i ment. Just asking them to do stuff hopfuly they will listen). It resorts in alot of wins. Wethier anyone thinks so or not. If you do that. You carried the team. If your bad at calling to many plays JUST STICK WITH THE BASICS :b. If you know of a item that works for you and may think that would work for somone else. Suggest it to them. Alot of people if your loosing would probably rage at you though lol. Just ignore them and go on. Am I a high elo? Nope. Just have played this game for a while and understand it fully. EVEN THOUGH (sorry riot) U MESSED UP MY GAME PLAY A BIT WITH THE NEW ITEMS. ;b when you ever play try to build as situational as possible. Do watch map often for them ganking. Then sence you like ADC alot. Do not forget. If you keep running into a solo 1v1 to the other adc and your a bit more fed then them and you are loosing. Keyword probably YOU HAVE NO ATTACK SPEED :l. Attack damage is good. But you do need the attackspeed to put off your crit chances from IE. Last but not least. People die of how overpowered Darius is. They think he can't be countered really. But he can. Even though hes stupidly powerful.. Always a way Exhust>stuns>kiting/slows>OUTSUSTAINING HIM! Alot of darius's don't build sustain cause they normaly just rip threw you. If your any good with AD nid heres how you beat him. As you probably watched the Riot game how they poked runing in and outa bushs. That probably wont work aswell on darius sence he can rake you in. Try to trick him to make him use it so it goes on cd then go in poking. But if you ever get stuck just fighintg him Lay your w under him so it takes off some MR for ur cougar style attack. Fight in Human form till you loose some health Heal yourself. Cougar QWE twice then come back into human heal urself and if ur traps back u can drop it again and he might be running by this time but ofc nidalees op speed just slide into a bush not running full ahead at it though if its far away and then catch him ;3

A Fail Tale

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCrunch View Post
Uhm no your retarded your prob know elo he'll cait is so much harder mid game unlike ez I would know well because I'm 1700 elo and I main ezine and cait