My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 77. Cassiopeia - 6/1/2 - Jungler did work again. Got me kills, got bottom kills, kept singed in his lane. Smooth sailing past the early game. Win. 1459 Elo.

SkepticalCactus

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistGuy1 View Post
Yes, blame everyone else for your loss. You were not a factor at all. It was everyone else's fault that you lost.
I'm noticing that trend, too. But let's remember, this is league, and he is soloqueuing... I understand the pain.

adc

10-31-2012

Most of the time it isn't my fault. Certainly my play could be better, but I'm not the number one reason we lose. You can see in the games I lost my lane/didn't do well, I clearly state it.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 78. Cassiopeia - 10/3/10 - My 3 deaths were from me dicking around. Jungler made **** happen mid lane, top facerolled because singed, and bottom was 1v2 because Tristana DC'd. Easy game, we ****ed around a lot, so it was 30 minutes long xD. Win. 1470 Elo.

Phantyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I'd be glad to duo with you but add your SUMMONER NAME to the forum maybe?
I'm a very experienced player but my elo is low due to leavers and trolls who are stubborn for not playing a role.

Add my summoner name "happyyugioh1" and when you do add me message me telling its you from the from page

adc

10-31-2012

Game 79. Cassiopeia - 4/3/6 - You're ****ing ****ting. I swear to ****ing god. IT's LITERALLY EVERY TIME I HIT FOURTEEN ****ING SEVENTY ELO, I GET ****TY TEAMS. Holy ****ing ****. So we get Vayne AD against Trist. Already it isn't looking too good. Whatever, I can ult trist if we get a good engage off. Oh wait, our support went AP Lux support and rushed a deathcap. Want to know the best part? Vayne wasn't convinced that she had to stay behind our tanks in the fight, so they just killed her. I was the only one actually doing damage - they literally could ignore vayne and do 2.8k damage to cassiopeia in a teamfight before anything else mattered. What the ****? Loss. 1457 Elo.

adc

11-01-2012

Game 80. Cassiopeia - 12/3/10 - Well. At least I didn't get a losing streak this time. Graves fed a bit early, because he was camped. I ****ed up and fed Gragas a kill, and J4 just roflstomped his lane. Mumu wasn't a good jungler, and he told us that, but we babysat him until he got to the point where he could ult and ****. Worth it. He got some ridiculous ults off (think ult on all 5 in the bush between red wolves and mid lane wall) and won us a bunch of teamfights once he stopped trying to rambo with no defense items. I carried Graves to the point he could carry, and we stomped from there. Win. 1467 Elo.

FenaxAabay

11-01-2012

Man you got this! go go 33 more elo xD

adc

11-01-2012

Game 81. Cassiopeia - 3/4/0 - Sigh. This ****ing game. IT's like I hit 1470 and the matchmaking system thinks I'm the best player in the world. Kassadin counterpicks me, yet I manage to outfarm him by 30+ CS. Olaf *****es because "our jungler is bad" because he won't put up a ward and kayle is camping him. Bottom lane is an Ezreal who went "So do people get trinity force on Ezreal?" in champion select and went 0/4. Best part? Sona is somehow ****ing 0/7. What the ****? Loss. 1453 Elo.

No, Fenax, I don't got this. I can't carry these ********s who don't understand what a ward even is. I can carry with a team who understand how not to feed the **** out of the enemy Kayle jungle (7/0/8 before I killed her at the last second). Who the **** dies to a jungle kayle? What in the ****.

adc

11-02-2012

Game 82. Kog'maw - 6/3/4 - It's just not ****ing possible. We get a mid lane who resets mumu's blue because mumu does no damage, mumu ganks maybe twice all game, mumu engages on them while they have baron, and top and mid are useless. I'm the only one doing anything, but top and mid decide going balls deep is a good ****ing idea. No it's ****ing not you useless pieces of ****, learn to play League. Loss. 1442 Elo.

I'm not getting gold. This Elo system is retarded. Why the **** should I be rated because my teammates are ****ing incompetent and can't play this game? So ****ing bull****.