Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Quote:
AD Bottom:
I won my lane - I had more CS. I won my lane - I was 3/1/3 before we left the lane. I won my lane - we killed their turret while ours was at full HP.

So yes, the rest of the team is hard to carry. I won't say I never made a mistake, but I was not the factor that decided us losing.

Everyone is always a factor. Always.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 74. Cassiopeia - 4/5/10 - Well, played alright. Didn't do so well, but top and bottom crushed. Win. 1453 Elo.

adc

10-31-2012

This ****ing game is retarded.

Game 75. Cassiopeia - 4/3/3 - I won my lane, 2/0. Oh wait, top lane is literally ****ing 1/9 at the 20 minute mark. As IRELIA. Bottom lane isn't fed at all. Jungle isn't either. Loss. 1439 Elo.

THIS UFCKING GOD DAMN GAME HOLY ****ING **** WHATY ETRJGZDFHMJKFRGNHJSDEGTHJQWE

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Did you try helping them out?

adc

10-31-2012

The problem with helping him out is that he didn't stay at turret despite dying whenever he tried to farm, and Lee could just walk away from everybody. I went up there a few times and Lee juked everything, because he had a ward and was super fed.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

So you admit nothing could be done?

adc

10-31-2012

Nothing could be done by the point I was able to help. Orianna wasn't a bad player in the least, just made some mistakes I capitalized on. She was pushing hard whenever she got blue buff, so I had to push back and couldn't really leave my lane.

Also, not sure what you mean by that. If you actually read my post, you'd see I'm pissed because I can't carry people like that. Kind of obvious that yeah, nothing could be done.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Alright then.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 76. Cassiopeia - 13/4/5 - Got a really nice kill thanks to Maokai being a badass, and then a nice double kill because maokai is, again, a badass. He really did win us the game by feeding us, lol. Everyone did well except top, who was Cho'Gath with flash/surge and rushed a trinity force (wat??!?!?!?). Ah well. Win. 1450 Elo.

FenaxAabay

10-31-2012

Man good luck on your quest I am cheering for you! If ya don't mind id like you watch your games - but i think i have to be in your friends to do so.. well anyways I am cheering for you mate.