My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I won my lane - I had more CS. I won my lane - I was 3/1/3 before we left the lane. I won my lane - we killed their turret while ours was at full HP.

So yes, the rest of the team is hard to carry. I won't say I never made a mistake, but I was not the factor that decided us losing.
Everyone is always a factor. Always.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 74. Cassiopeia - 4/5/10 - Well, played alright. Didn't do so well, but top and bottom crushed. Win. 1453 Elo.

adc

10-31-2012

This ****ing game is retarded.

Game 75. Cassiopeia - 4/3/3 - I won my lane, 2/0. Oh wait, top lane is literally ****ing 1/9 at the 20 minute mark. As IRELIA. Bottom lane isn't fed at all. Jungle isn't either. Loss. 1439 Elo.

THIS UFCKING GOD DAMN GAME HOLY ****ING **** WHATY ETRJGZDFHMJKFRGNHJSDEGTHJQWE

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Did you try helping them out?

adc

10-31-2012

The problem with helping him out is that he didn't stay at turret despite dying whenever he tried to farm, and Lee could just walk away from everybody. I went up there a few times and Lee juked everything, because he had a ward and was super fed.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

So you admit nothing could be done?

adc

10-31-2012

Nothing could be done by the point I was able to help. Orianna wasn't a bad player in the least, just made some mistakes I capitalized on. She was pushing hard whenever she got blue buff, so I had to push back and couldn't really leave my lane.

Also, not sure what you mean by that. If you actually read my post, you'd see I'm pissed because I can't carry people like that. Kind of obvious that yeah, nothing could be done.

AtheistGuy1

10-31-2012

Alright then.

adc

10-31-2012

Game 76. Cassiopeia - 13/4/5 - Got a really nice kill thanks to Maokai being a badass, and then a nice double kill because maokai is, again, a badass. He really did win us the game by feeding us, lol. Everyone did well except top, who was Cho'Gath with flash/surge and rushed a trinity force (wat??!?!?!?). Ah well. Win. 1450 Elo.

FenaxAabay

10-31-2012

Man good luck on your quest I am cheering for you! If ya don't mind id like you watch your games - but i think i have to be in your friends to do so.. well anyways I am cheering for you mate.