My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 66. Karthus - 12/6/11 - Well, I saw Lux mid and decided I wanted to try something new. So I played Karthus, who I used to play a lot but not recently. Then they lock in veigar. Whatever, support lux, I can handle veigar. Oh wait, it's actually support veigar. Juked me out twice, man! Anyway, game went well, they were bad, easy win. Win. 1459 Elo.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 67. Caitlyn - 14/2/5 - Pushed Ezreal off CS really hard early game. I was consistently 40+ CS ahead. Top was the guy I was duoing with, he had AP runes as Jarvan, so he didn't do well. Mid didn't do well either. Neither fed, though, thankfully. Sona was great, got me two kills early on top of my massive cs (3.4k gold at 10~ minutes). As a team, everyone played quite well. Win. 1471 Elo.

Two things notable happened this game. One, I'm tied for my highest Elo. Two, I got my second pentakill of the day today. No picture, since I missed it and am too lazy to get it from the replay, but that's two in a day! Nice!

adc

10-30-2012

Game 68. Leona - 1/9/7 - Yawn. Played with a 1750 Elo player. Didn't do badly in lane, was like 0/1/2, but we got rolled after that because the rest of my team wasn't doing well. Loss. 1460 Elo.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 69. Karthus - 8/7/4 - Sigh. ****ing sigh. Do well in my lane, out CS Lux, oh wait bottom lane is 1/15. Jax got caught repeatedly, and I couldn't carry everyone. Loss. 1447 Elo.

Back below 1450. I doubt I'm getting 1500 at this rate.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 70. Caitlyn - 6/6/11 - We won bottom lane pretty hard. But the ****ing team ****ing fed AGAIN, so we lose AGAIN. I really want to punch a ****ing baby in the face right now. Loss. 1434 Elo.

I really just need a 2.5k Elo player to ****ing carry me to gold, because at this rate ****ty ass teams are going to stop me at 1470 every ****ing time.

AtheistGuy1

10-30-2012

Yes, blame everyone else for your loss. You were not a factor at all. It was everyone else's fault that you lost.

adc

10-30-2012

I won my lane - I had more CS. I won my lane - I was 3/1/3 before we left the lane. I won my lane - we killed their turret while ours was at full HP.

So yes, the rest of the team is hard to carry. I won't say I never made a mistake, but I was not the factor that decided us losing.

Game 71. Shyvana - 4/2/17 - I don't have much experience jungling (or tanking, for that matter), but it didn't really matter this game. Kog'maw stomped hilariously hard, and all I really had to do was ult at their carry and she jumped away, then run around hitting the people who attacked Kog'maw, and he killed all the things. Win. 1446 Elo.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 72. Maokai - 2/3/6 - Well, this didn't go well either. First time Maokai jungle, got mid a kill early, but top and bottom fed and there really wasn't a way to gank bottom. Couldn't do much top since it was Hec vs. Jax and all Hec did was whine. Loss. 1434 Elo.

adc

10-30-2012

Game 73. Cassiopeia - 11/6/7 - Lmfao. So we start off feeding a kill top for FB and a double kill bottom lane. I **** up my combo and die to Diana. At some point it's 3-10, we're losing. Skarner ****s up and accidentally lets an easy kill get away, and Taric starts nerdraging super hard. I basically told him to shut the **** up and play repeatedly until he finally did, and we pulled it out because of nasty teamfight with my ult, vlad ult, etc. Win. 1444 Elo.

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

u about to reach ELO hell bro 1500s too stronk.. u gonna get heavier people that got elo boosted and weigh twice as much