Mid Game Destruction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tritannix

12-15-2012

Hello,
I often play with a 5 man pre-made with a couple of my friends. We are fairly casual but obviously we like to win. We are all decent but I've been noticing something recently, we get destroyed mid and late game. We usually do well in the laning phase but when it comes to team fights and grouping up, we obviously aren't doing something right. Does anyone have any tips on mid-late game that we can use?
Thanks!

first time Vayne

12-15-2012

Watch replays of your games, and you'll likely be able to pick out errors in positioning and coordination.

Lolreplay is a pretty standard game recorder. Try it out.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/

HoWallaWoH

12-15-2012

Also keep in mind your item selection based upon the opposing team. I was owning with Rammus for a while, as we started getting into the new META I found myself getting pwned. I had to learn quickly that item selection is based off of your unique build with your champ, but also the opposing team's ability/dmg. As always GL and HF!

Hourai

12-15-2012

Stay grouped, peel for AD carry.

Try to chain abilities to take out the enemy AD before they take out yours, ect.

Take objectives early if you're winning in the laning phrase

Slashinghardest

12-15-2012

One thing people dont generally prioritize is objectives>kills. You kill two of them in mid go top and push a tower instead of staying and trying for more kills, go get dragon, steal their buffs.