Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for ranked duo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wassup Im pdugg45 and i'm looking for a duo to match my skill so we can go the distance. I do have skype btw...

I need a duo who is at least 1200 elo knows how to win, ward , and not over extend. Someone who knows what all the champs can and can't do and how to follow up on kills and assist.

Im currently at 1200 even I main jungle and top, however i play all roles very well. Im a great support with them all. I know how to ward but I also knows its just a game and not to rage over troller. I want to have fun but I want to win!

If you feel the same and ur 1200+ elo and have alot of exp under your belt add me so we can get to like 1800! WOOT WOOT!