Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Renekton View Post
The crocodile hears the question of the summoner and then he says
"Holy? HAHAHAHA"

He stop laughing and gives him a serious glare
"They have nothing of "Holy"... the "judicator" may be considered "holy" for the human race, but she is nothing compared with the guardian beasts of my planet... HOWEVER, the "angel" reminds me to a stupid JACKAL... and the demacian champion is just a pathetic human"
"Well, I would say being able to use a laser beam is pretty impressive." He notes not to use the word Holy around him. "Alright, whats your impression on the more darker champions? Such as Morgana, or Shaco?"

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
"Well, I would say being able to use a laser beam is pretty impressive." He notes not to use the word Holy around him. "Alright, whats your impression on the more darker champions? Such as Morgana, or Shaco?"
"The clown? the only funny thing of that buffoon is kill him and smash his stupid grin... and Morgana, well, all his darkness is a delicious meal and the anger towards his sister gives her a special touch... definitely my favorite champion."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"The clown? the only funny thing of that buffoon is kill him and smash his stupid grin... and Morgana, well, all his darkness is a delicious meal and the anger towards his sister gives her a special touch... definitely my favorite champion."
He noted that, just to make sure to use Morgana if theres ever a friendly renekton on his team.

"Alright, would it be pushing it if I asked you if you had any romantic relations with the other champions?"

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
He noted that, just to make sure to use Morgana if theres ever a friendly renekton on his team.

"Alright, would it be pushing it if I asked you if you had any romantic relations with the other champions?"
Renekton laughed even more with the question of the man, that was the most idiot question that he ever heard in that room.
"You really think that i can have a "romantic relation" with someone? THE LOVE IS WEAKNESS"

He looked arround the room and showed him the magical chains
"...and you seriously think that i'm able to have a "romantic relation" here?"

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Renekton laughed even more with the question of the man, that was the most idiot question that he ever heard in that room.
"You really think that i can have a "romantic relation" with someone? THE LOVE IS WEAKNESS"

He looked arround the room and showed him the magical chains
"...and you seriously think that i'm able to have a "romantic relation" here?"
The summoner wasn't known for his smarts. "Well, its not like you can't at all, I mean, hell. Talon has Fiora, in that sorta way. Talon is an assassin, its close to a miracle there's someone that might like him." He cleared his throat. "Alright, just so I won't piss you off anymore than I need, I got one more question, you pretty much hate every thing in existence, except for Morgana, so, whats the one champ you hate the most of them all?"

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
The summoner wasn't known for his smarts. "Well, its not like you can't at all, I mean, hell. Talon has Fiora, in that sorta way. Talon is an assassin, its close to a miracle there's someone that might like him." He cleared his throat. "Alright, just so I won't piss you off anymore than I need, I got one more question, you pretty much hate every thing in existence, except for Morgana, so, whats the one champ you hate the most of them all?"
"First of all Summoner, i dont "Hate every thing in the existence", second i told you that Morgana is one of my favorite champions to drain his darkness (And maybe at her) and third... WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I HATE THE STUPID DOG CALLED NASUS"

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"First of all Summoner, i dont "Hate every thing in the existence", second i told you that Morgana is one of my favorite champions to drain his darkness (And maybe at her) and third... WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I HATE THE STUPID DOG CALLED NASUS"

"Well, I'm stupid, but not that stupid. There HAS to be another champ you hate with almost all your hate, some champ you just can't get." He sorta ignored the second thing he stated.

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
"Well, I'm stupid, but not that stupid. There HAS to be another champ you hate with almost all your hate, some champ you just can't get." He sorta ignored the second thing he stated.
"Lets think about that... Shen? even with his constant pokerface he has feelings and those repressed feelings are very tasty, much more now that Zed is here.... Jarvan and Garen, god i HATE those guys... maybe Jayce? I hate "Mr Positive", but his fight with Viktor is a funny show, Oh yes that reminds me Viktor... another stupid man who thinks that he can get rid of his feelings using his machines... THE MACHINES, Blitzcrank and Oriana! i hate those fake feelings, they never rage or something like that, yes i hate them... ALSO TEEMO, I HATE TEEMO, BUT, EVERYONE HATES TEEMO..."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"Lets think about that... Shen? even with his constant pokerface he has feelings and those repressed feelings are very tasty, much more now that Zed is here.... Jarvan and Garen, god i HATE those guys... maybe Jayce? I hate "Mr Positive", but his fight with Viktor is a funny show, Oh yes that reminds me Viktor... another stupid man who thinks that he can get rid of his feelings using his machines... THE MACHINES, Blitzcrank and Oriana! i hate those fake feelings, they never rage or something like that, yes i hate them... ALSO TEEMO, I HATE TEEMO, BUT, EVERYONE HATES TEEMO..."
((Bump))

He agreed ENTIRELY, every one hates teemo. "Intresting, Well, thanks for answering, I'll come visit next week."

TheDestroyerBane

01-31-2013

Dear Renekton,

About how heavy is your blade? And does your blade have a special name, and frankly, what kind of blade is it? So many times I find myself calling it a half-ring blade, or an axe blade. It'd be nice to have a definitive answer.