Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Renekton View Post
"Oh I see, the bug, did not recognize you with that color... whatever, tell me what you want."
"I don't know really. I know everything I need to know about you. You have a temper, and there are so many flaws in your techniques for me to exploit that I can't count them... Then again I don't have fingers, but hopefully your at that intelligence level where you do." He said. Let's see how long it takes to piss off the crocodile.

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"I don't know really. I know everything I need to know about you. You have a temper, and there are so many flaws in your techniques for me to exploit that I can't count them... Then again I don't have fingers, but hopefully your at that intelligence level where you do." He said. Let's see how long it takes to piss off the crocodile.
"What do you mean? my techniques or the techniques used by the summoners?"
Then he made a pause and continue talking

"... i dont care what you think insect, if you have enough time to come here, i guess Rengar is dead"
For Renekton, that was the most miserable creature of Valoran, unlike him, the insect was free, and he still could not eliminate his prey

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"Oh I'm not going to kill him yet. Patience is a hunter's greatest virtue. I'll wait. Wait for him to let his guard down. That's when I strike. Perhaps you could learn to be patient too, instead of yelling at the top of your lungs, hoping for something to happen." He said chuckling.

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"Oh I'm not going to kill him yet. Patience is a hunter's greatest virtue. I'll wait. Wait for him to let his guard down. That's when I strike. Perhaps you could learn to be patient too, instead of yelling at the top of your lungs, hoping for something to happen." He said chuckling.
"Attack him when he is weakest, from the shadows, like a coward... pathetic"
The alligator did not seemed angry... at least no more than his common anger.

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"Oh please. It's how a hunter hunts. Than again I didn't expect you to know such things. Besides, Rengar did the same thing. He tackled mewhile my back was turned during my feasting. Besides, if i'm pathetic, then you must worse. You take Nasus head on and you get defeated by him. You didn't even take on of his eyes."

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

"Its hard to kill someone when he is protected by champions and summoners around him... and my powers were weakened by the "trip" to this planet... also, his "Wither spell" is very annoying... but i guess a net must be even more dangerous for your fragile wings"

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"Oh sure they were weakened. As for the wings, they are sturdier than you think. Though don't get any ideas." He said eyeing the crocodile.

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

"Well you are going to ask something or just want to make lost my time"

UberDuDrop

10-22-2012

Renekton, if you know, what material is your blade made from? And don't bother with that 'Why don't you come here and find out' ****.

Ask Renek

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
Renekton, if you know, what material is your blade made from? And don't bother with that 'Why don't you come here and find out' ****.
"The blade used in the fields of justice is made of common metal from Valoran"