Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

10-21-2012

ben walks in
"Nasus says hi"

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben walks in
"Nasus says hi"
"If Nasus wants to talk, HE CAN COME HERE AND TRY IT"

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

ben begins to laugh loudly

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben begins to laugh loudly
The crocodile grabs him using his hand and crushes him against the floor, then begins to drain his soul. Then the summoner paralyzes the crocodile and says
"Ben, you should leave this place"

((Renekton was called "The Eater of Souls", as brother of Nasus he can do that too.))

NasusOfTheSands

10-22-2012

To see that his brother is back to his decrepit ways is highly unsettling. The hope he had accumulated as of late waned in an instant.
He cast a Wither spell on Renekton. If his brother remembers, it was the one spell that almost sealed his fate. But if only...
"I had... pleaded to the League that they revive you so that we find a cure for your rage. I am not sure it was the right decision after all."

Nasus said with heartfelt sadness, though it could look like disdain to some. "If you hate me... Prove me wrong."

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
To see that his brother is back to his decrepit ways is highly unsettling. The hope he had accumulated as of late waned in an instant.
He cast a Wither spell on Renekton. If his brother remembers, it was the one spell that almost sealed his fate. But if only...
"I had... pleaded to the League that they revive you so that we find a cure for your rage. I am not sure it was the right decision after all."

Nasus said with heartfelt sadness, though it could look like disdain to some. "If you hate me... Prove me wrong."
"THE ONLY CURE THAT I NEED IS YOUR DEATH!!!..."
He was completely furious seeing his brother there

"...WE ALL KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING THAT YOU CARE IS YOURSELF AND YOUR BOOKS!! THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE IN THE LEAGUE IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!"

Renekton could not do anything in his jail, the summoners would not let the alligator kill his brother.

NasusOfTheSands

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Renekton View Post
"THE ONLY CURE THAT I NEED IS YOUR DEATH!!!..."
He was completely furious seeing his brother there

"...WE ALL KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING THAT YOU CARE IS YOURSELF AND YOUR BOOKS!! THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE IN THE LEAGUE IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!"

Renekton could not do anything in his jail, the summoners would not let the alligator kill his brother.
Nasus shuddered. Had his brother been here, they would have both talked about how uncalled for and hindsight-impared this fellow is... but the sad truth is that it's his fallen brother. Yet another reason to feel sad.
"You seem to be rather forgetful that I am not in this place totally by choice." He said, alluding to the circumstances leading them both to Runeterra. "You may thank them for preventing what seemed like an inevitable demise."

Then, he stared at the one who now calls himself his brother. The stare was intense. Those red eyes did nothing to make things feel less tense between the two. "It seems that rage is not the only thing that has consumed you. You may not be a snake and yet you have a viper tongue. And yet, that would be insulting snakes. We both know that I am the last being I care about, but that does not deter you in your attempts to anger me. Someday, you will apologize to me for these very words."

Feeling that things might go out of control, he cast a fully-powered, albeit temporary, Wither spell. The very spell that almost killed Renekton, in conjunction with a few Siphoning Strikes. "We are not to fight today. We will only fight when you will be back to being yourself, brother."

The Wither curse would only wear off when Nasus was out of sight. Renekton might not have realized it but, at this rate, it is Renekton who is being protected by the League of Legends. Nasus is fully aware of the fact; fighting would be foolish given how they will reanimate whoever falls - most likely Renekton.

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

ben continues to laugh through the pain he turns to nasus
"Oh...sorry I just forget my place sometimes Nasus"

UberDuDrop

10-22-2012

The minion walks in.

I wish to as-never mind.....he says, as he sees Nasus and Renekton confronting each other.

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
Nasus shuddered. Had his brother been here, they would have both talked about how uncalled for and hindsight-impared this fellow is... but the sad truth is that it's his fallen brother. Yet another reason to feel sad.
"You seem to be rather forgetful that I am not in this place totally by choice." He said, alluding to the circumstances leading them both to Runeterra. "You may thank them for preventing what seemed like an inevitable demise."

Then, he stared at the one who now calls himself his brother. The stare was intense. Those red eyes did nothing to make things feel less tense between the two. "It seems that rage is not the only thing that has consumed you. You may not be a snake and yet you have a viper tongue. And yet, that would be insulting snakes. We both know that I am the last being I care about, but that does not deter you in your attempts to anger me. Someday, you will apologize to me for these very words."

Feeling that things might go out of control, he cast a fully-powered, albeit temporary, Wither spell. The very spell that almost killed Renekton, in conjunction with a few Siphoning Strikes. "We are not to fight today. We will only fight when you will be back to being yourself, brother."

The Wither curse would only wear off when Nasus was out of sight. Renekton might not have realized it but, at this rate, it is Renekton who is being protected by the League of Legends. Nasus is fully aware of the fact; fighting would be foolish given how they will reanimate whoever falls - most likely Renekton.
"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME FOREVER!!!"
After Nasus leaves, Renekton was more calmed.

"Next Question."

12345678 ... 12