Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hmmm who to buy next? Your suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ULTRASRBIN

10-20-2012

I am currently having about 4000 ip ,and i ussually play mid or support bot, because i like it and i bought magic penetration and ap runes... For mid i use kassadin,gragas,morgana,lux,veigar,fizz ... ( I have almost all mid champions) , and i have all supports except sona... So i am in dilemma who to buy next, i kind of like next champions: Orianna/Cassiopea/Syndra/Katarina ... I don't have them and i like them all, so who do you think would be best for my playstyle ( i like to poke my opponents from far distance and avoid being hit,but be able to deal tons of damage, also in team fights i like staying behind and letting enemies to focus our tank so we can finish them off) i think that Orianna is great choice so can anybody tell me something more about her, is she worth buying, and if possible compare her to other 3 champs i mentioned...

-Sorry for bad english -