AD Twisted Fate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haunterz

10-20-2012

So I'm starting a game earlier, our team all has their pics, and we're missing an ad carry. I don't really like playing traditional AD carries like the golden 3 (Graves, Ez, Corki) so I pick TF and our jungler kha'zix was like 'we already have mid' (Ziggs) so I say I'm going AD and he says along the lines of troll pick and blah blah so I tell myself 'Well alright if he's gonna complain and be a hater I'll just do this' and pick Vayne.

Well this game was hilarious, our Ziggs went bot with a Lee Sin, and we had an Irelia top, and I was pushed mid. I went against Fizz so it wasn't that awful, I was able to farm pretty well and avoid danger for the most part. I got ganked by their jungle twice though, other than that I was able to farm and not die. While this is all going on some how bot is beating a Ez/Sona lane somehow, and top is doing decent. Our jungler though was completely terrible, he not once came mid even though he was doing wraiths the first time their jungle ganked us, and Shen went in deep on the tower, deep enough for me to kill him as well, but I could of lived with that bugs help. Every time he ganked top he would back off for no reason at all, he didn't keep the jungle warded, lost his blue to the other team a few times, and did not take part in any of our dragon kills, we managed to get two or three in without his help.

The best part of this game though is when we manage to kill four people off of the enemy team about 24 minutes in, we are all fairly low and decide let's baron, it's pretty much free, so we all go up there cept our jungler. He decides to take the first mid tower while we fight Baron. We had the damage for the kill, and nobody was going to stop us, we just needed the bug to tank the damage for us. Instead he gets the first mid tower and backs while we fight baron. Afterwards he tells us that it was a bad idea when we asked him why he didn't help us, and then started insulting our win/loss ratio.

All this time I'm thinking to myself....
"Why didn't I just play AD Twisted Fate....?"

haunterz

10-20-2012

Damn I sure can talk about nothing so hard.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukaii View Post
I went against Fizz so it wasn't that awful, I was able to farm pretty well and avoid danger for the most part.
http://www.championselect.net/champ/twisted-fate

bull****

haunterz

10-20-2012

I mean I wanted to ask what people thought about AD TF, I mean I remember when AD TF was the only way to play TF, he's so much fun, but is he considered a troll pick in this day and age?

haunterz

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Can View Post
read the part where i said i picked vayne.

TM45 Attract

10-20-2012

Quote:
pretty sure he was playing Vayne.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukaii View Post
read the part where i said i picked vayne.
honestly i didnt really read it but haha hee hee you really smell like dog buns

haunterz

10-20-2012

Quote:
honestly i didnt really read it but haha hee hee you really smell like dog buns
i'm tellin mom

Malefic Vision

10-20-2012

Don't see the point of your thread, AD TF is something I really miss and wish was still viable, but isn't viable. Spend your effort into making a pro-AD-TF thread and maybe Riot will change him for the better.
Regardless, that bug sounds like a jerk.

haunterz

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnRedBaron View Post
Don't see the point of your thread, AD TF is something I really miss and wish was still viable, but isn't viable. Spend your effort into making a pro-AD-TF thread and maybe Riot will change him for the better.
Regardless, that bug sounds like a jerk.
I agree, AD TF was the man. I can still do decently on him............ in Dominion..