Can I has my 20 minutes back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProvoke

10-20-2012

Quick little rant.
I go 5-0 in the first 7 minutes as Jax jungle, get all three lanes a kill. Counter jungle mundo, stealing his first red and killing him at wraiths as well as killing him as he tried ganking my mid lane. My adc procedes to disconnect followed by my top lane feeding 3 kills then rage quitting.

tldr; I WANT MY 20 MINUTES BACK. (and the two minutes it took to type this out)

xPrinceOfBelair

10-20-2012

No, you get that. Take it on the chin.

iProvoke

10-20-2012

lol, you sir, need to move along.

Sënuch

10-20-2012

Yes you may have your time back. Given the only way you may re-collect time is by making a time machine. You will have a lot of materials to find and sciences to learn to make this profound machine.

I would start you off on your journey by giving a f u ck. But I am sorry to say I have no more f u cks to give :>

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Fix the title. The fact its misspelled makes any pity I may have felt for you melt away, just like the free wins I get when we're getting facerolled and their teamate disconnects.

JevelFaithful

10-20-2012

poor you =(
sad amumu is sad

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-20-2012

Build a time machine.

King Lettuce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

I really don't think Riot would care. Them most they could actually do is temp-ban those dc'ers.