Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Rating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

10-20-2012

Hey, sorry for the stupid question but I 've started playing ranked recently and I'm now at 1310 elo. Where does this leave me? according to what I've been told I'm now either bronze or silver IV (according to http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/season-two-rating-tiers) . But in my summoner profile I still appear as unranked, I have the bronze icon with a 0 over it even though below it it says "Current Rating: 1310"

I apologize if the question is stupid but I have really no idea how this works. Thank you in advance.

ElementzPRO

10-20-2012

play another ranked game ^^

Zyean

Recruiter

10-20-2012

you need to play 10 ranked games to be ranked

pochoclotot

10-20-2012

Alright, I'm already on queue for my 10th game. Thank you guys! I'll post my final elo here when I'm done (not that anyone cares lol)