New Streamer - Gold ranked - AMA/Taking Requests

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Skarner NA

10-19-2012

Been playing league for a number of years now, always fluctuating between 1500-1750 when I've had time to actively pursue ranked. Besides that, I've been playing MOBAs (Dota, Dota 2 and HoN) for roughly 7 years. Suffice to say, I'm pretty experienced both technicallyand physically with the games.

What I'm new at however, is streaming. I just set up a stream the other night and after a few dry tests, realized that it seems to be holding up well for quality and latency.

With that being said, I'm hoping to garner some viewers to help me improve my ability as a streamer, gain valuable experience and provide as much entertainment as possible for you.

I'm looking for constructive feedback about what I say, what I should say, general quality of the stream (audio/visual) and really anything that may help me, help you .

What I hope to do is take a very active role in helping people with the league, both new and veterens alike. I'll try diligently to answer 100% of the questions if I can.

I'll be playing pure viewer requests for champions and roles. If you want to see me play something, just speak up! I'll get to it as soon as possible.

I'll also be checking questions pretty frequently, and would appreciate inquiries and discussion material to talk about as I play.

http://www.twitch.tv/kpit

Thanks for your time, and a pre-emptive thank you if you decide to help me on my first real day of streaming.

I'll just be queuing for normals (blind pick) tonight, if anyone wants to join, feel free to add me.

Last Skarner NA

10-19-2012

Playing akali mid, all elo levels welcome! I'll be answering questions and discussing all aspects of LoL (and gaming in general!) all night, so stay awhile and listen

Last Skarner NA

10-19-2012

Starting up again! I'll probably only bump this once or twice more tonight, so come check me out, pester me with questions and get my feet wet in this streaming business

Last Skarner NA

10-20-2012

Last bump for the night, going to for a bit of a session now that double XP is out. If you care to join and learn, or just chat, feel free to step in!

Goodnight otherwise! And enjoy your double IP