Leaver games = no rating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rezz

09-30-2010

Soo, why isnt this implemented yet.
Back when was playing dota it was like this: if someone leaves in first 5 mins of the game, you are free to **** off game, or keep playing but it doesnt give rating.

I would like this to be implemented to LoL, something like this atleast, lets say if someone is disconected for 40% of game it doesnt give rating ( that person still gets -20 and loss )
Anything realy, there are alot of rageuiters at 1100-1200 rating ( LOL IMA MID ) who **** up games.

Also for **** sake, if someone is dcd for 5+ mins, let rest sell his items and split gold and/or control that champ ( well, that would be hard to make but still )

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2010

"Hey, uhm.. guys, looks like we're gonna loose. Mike, you want to leave this one or should I?"

"I'll take this one, you're so getting the next one though."

"Kay, cool."

Soga no Tojiko

09-30-2010

^yeah several people already suggested that and the same thing was pointed out as the problem

people. would. abuse. it.

Admonished

09-30-2010

Admit it op even you'd abuse it eventually.

Torban

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
"Hey, uhm.. guys, looks like we're gonna loose. Mike, you want to leave this one or should I?"

"I'll take this one, you're so getting the next one though."

"Kay, cool."
From what the op is saying they would have to leave in the first 5 minutes. You can't really abuse it as stated. Unless first blood really makes someone want to take an automatic loss of elo by leaving....

It would actually be nice for when the entire match right from the beginning is 4v5. I know I've had a few of them.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzonoha View Post
^yeah several people already suggested that and the same thing was pointed out as the problem

people. would. abuse. it.
But with a couple of fixes, it could probably be, well, fixed.

The system doesn't work for premades.

The leaver gets triple or so elo loss, or hell, make him eat up the elo loss for the entire team for all I care. (Although if someones internet crashes or something, that'd cause some serious rage on their side since they'd would probably get something like 60 elo loss.)

rezz

09-30-2010

Thats why i said something like this not exactly this. Not simple dc = no rating, but more complicated to prevent abuse.

In first 5 - 10mins you cant see if you gonna lose or win. If some dumbass ragequits after not getting mid or getting ganked in jungle, rest of team should not be punished with auto lose.

edit: auto lose = ok, auto - rating is not ok.

And not for premades obviously.

Tryke

09-30-2010

Abusing this would be easy for premade teams naturally. Even in solo q, someone could just take one for the team and leave to protect others' rating. Overall, too many situations where this could be abused to implement it.

rezz

09-30-2010

Quote:
And not for premades obviously.
Ragequiting Joe wouldnt do it to **** up his rating and save his teams one

Daikaze

09-30-2010

A better solution would be to gradually siphon off the money from the player after being dc'ed for a predetermined period of time. As the game goes on the amount siphoned would increase.