Teeeeeeemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2010

u leave him alone just cuse u do not have a badge us badges have to stay together

ardizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadW0lf View Post
lol I think this pic shown below taken a few weeks back before the wounderful leaving game began which caused my normal games to pretty much be back to even again

Anyways this will hopefully explain the pros of ap teemo

edit: lol gucess some people dont know what a good ap teemo build is
i must ask why 3 ROA?

blazein1

09-30-2010

Zzzzz ap teemo is garbage and not very useful, ap teemo = ignore list + me reporting you for disruptive gameplay.
Bad enough that i constantly have to put up with teemo at all ap is just crossing the line.

Disabled

09-30-2010

Lets analyze the skills shall we, not only AP Teemo, but Teemo in general:

Passive: Little to no usefulness outside of ambushing during the first creep wave. Constantly moving back and forth in order to avoid getting harassed and making sure you're getting creep kills and experience makes this passive encourage more harmful behavior than helpful.

Blinding Dart: Probably his best skill, as it shuts down physical carries well and it has a great AP ratio. Really no complaints here.

W: Terrible skill. You're a squishy character, and chances are people will be aiming for you. No matter how fast you move, you want to move with your team in order to assist in a team fight, so you either man up and take a hit or run around doing nothing. And lets face it, Teemo's range is enough so that anyone can throw a spell or autoattack his way to stop him dead in his tracks.

E: Decent skill, especially with its recent buff and Teemo's range. Good harassing, but there are better heroes for harassing. This used to be considered the bee's knees back in beta, but with all the new heroes and their longer ranged harassing skills, this pales in comparison. Especially with a little magic resist, this skill becomes laughable as the game wears on.

R: Good for scouting and punishing those who lane switch or run through bushes. In teamfights, really won't do much, since you could probably put 2 at most before a fight breaks out. Good players see Teemo's mushrooms as free 25 gold once they get oracles. Even without oracles, a nice chunk of magic resist will negate the damage portion. Keep in mind also that most melee heroes have enough range so that they can kill his mushrooms without penalty. You're probably only gonna use this as a slow after a while, but why is his "ultimate" ability a slow?

In short, you have two viable abilities, auto attacking and blinding dart. His W is only good for transportation, and it isn't even a blink ability like most good heroes have to get away from fights. His R becomes negligible once people pick up merc treads or a negatron cloak.

Teemo is good against players that lack knowledge of the game. Once players start wising up and buying true sight stuff, Teemo's ultimate basically serves as a ward that explodes upon proximity of an enemy champion.