Twisted Dominionline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindasleep View Post
You just made our point for us thanks. Your suggestion is to use the same strat as dominion.LOL
Nope, Only that because Vision is important on every rts or game with a minimap for that matter but seeing how your name is blindsheep i think i cant argue with you without getting a headache, so peace.

hardyharhar6

10-21-2012

After even more time playing the new Twisted Treeline the stuff on this list just sticks out more and more like a sore thumb. It's not even about that it feels like dominion (which it does) but that it doesn't feel like old TT at all...

killamandude

10-21-2012

Nobody will ever take tt seriously if you add in more gold generation, speed shrine and capture relic things honestly if they tried to add any of those to sr nobody would play. I play tt because it's like a mini sr and it is a lot easier to get two friends on instead of four. I think the new map is a joke and will never be taken seriously

fiddlesticksssss

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamandude View Post
Nobody will ever take tt seriously if you add in more gold generation, speed shrine and capture relic things honestly if they tried to add any of those to sr nobody would play. I play tt because it's like a mini sr and it is a lot easier to get two friends on instead of four. I think the new map is a joke and will never be taken seriously
Losing in the old TT meant i got outplayed, out warded, out ganked, and just wasn't as strategic as the enemy team. However new map losing just doesn't make me annoyed or want to learn it because i know why i lost. They caught both altars, and generated a mass more gold than i did. No real strategy is involved anymore. Capture both altars and you will generate more gold and get a bit of extra damage than the enemy team.

Caladrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

I don't know why they removed wards, it looks like the new TT will still have a decently sized jungle. Now whenever someone disappears into fog of war we're supposed to go back to the turret unless we want to fight at a disadvantage?

NecroGiant

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
You'll get used to the altars. They are good, because they encourage pure teamfighting. Even moreso than Dominion. There is no tower taking any shots. They exist purely to give a reason to teamfight early, as opposed to the old lane/gank setup.
thats the problem though it forces you to team fight when u dont want to. if you are weaker than the other team then the natural thing is to not fight and try to gain an advantage but with these altars the already strong team gets stronger and the chances of a comeback get smaller and smaller. the lane gank setup let you plan an attack not run around the jungle like idiots to fight. personally i feel that the number of strats are small due to having to fight every 90 seconds for some stupid global buff.

SCR0TUM SLAYER

10-21-2012

I personally strongly dislike dominion and play TT 99% of the time, so this very well might drive me away from the game itself. it's a shame but I think dominion is such of a joke of a playlist that it's not worth playing

lastcenturion

10-21-2012

i agree with everything but...
****A WAT DID U SAY BOUT' DOTA?

Nicksiren

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcenturion View Post
i agree with everything but...
****A WAT DID U SAY BOUT' DOTA?
What?

shamurai7

10-21-2012

old tt waS BOGUS! just pick volibear and anivia and win every fight.