Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelynn's Hate Spike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirakishou

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Eve's Hate Spike should have champion priority. For having to do with hatred, at times, she seems to really hate those minions more than the enemy champion that is runing away while still in range of Hate Spike. Or engaging in a team fight and watching her send her hatred at the enemy caster minions rather than say the Ashe that she just Ravaged and has Malice and Spite for. And yes, I know that she is like F-tier and is getting a rework but I think the first step to improving Eve would be to give her Hate Spike champion priority.

As always, thank you for making such a great game and keeping it free. And for having plans to help the lesser appreciated champions become more acknowledgeable.

noodle0117

09-30-2010

Yes, it pisses me off whenever i play ap eve with +400 ap and a champion just runs into a mob of minions and makes my hate spike useless.

SlyGoat

09-30-2010

Next patch.