Option to play with leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic One

09-30-2010

Would it be possible for Riot to implement the option to get matched with people with less than X amount of leaves? I don't care how extra long I would have to wait in matchmaking to find people with less than a certain amount of leaves because it would all around be better than getting 5 mins into the game and having someone quit for whatever reason.

Maybe some system that also allows the players in game to forgive leaves in case some real life situation, that can't be avoided, pops up. Not only would it be nice for players that would like to play games without so many leavers, but it would also deter others from leaving.

AkumaRook

09-30-2010

I like the forgive leavers idea

The first part we'll probably just have to deal with it =l

Kyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I think this would be a great idea for normal games, tied with harsher penalties for leaving ranked games. (This would require the leaver forgiveness vote as well.) And X should be a percent of leaves vs played games. If you have 1000 games played, but 10 leaves and that puts you at that leaver threshold, that would suck. As opposed to say, 5% which leaves him with 50 leaves available before he hits that mark.