What do YOU do about Annoying Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

I'm pretty good with annoying players, at least from what I can judge from forum spelunking and how others in the game deal with it.

I always start every (ranked) game politely asking what roles everyone would like, and stating my best is jungle but I will do what the team needs me to.

When I have someone on my team who's obviously a rage-a-holic, I start by saying "don't worry, its just one kill(or first blood), we'll for sure make up for later. If we lose concentration we will for sure lose. Just focus on winning your lane, I'm sure he just made a minor mistake.

I will plea that everyone has bad games, and I'm sure they aren't as bad as their record is showing. I, and you most likely, have been in that situation before and I know being raged at doesn't help.

The best thing to do is get the player feeding to cooperate fully and teach and tell him what he's doing wrong without being condescending (Sometimes the hardest thing to do is not sound condescending...)

All in all, you're going to get trolled. Welcome to the online community, if you let it destroy you, it will. If you fight back, you may get out alive.

Just how I do things.

NamelessFish

10-20-2012

One day i dream to have every troll on my block list, and every nice player on my friends list

god i hope neither has a limit

CLG FAN CLUB

10-20-2012

I remember that these people are probably fat..

And I'm not.

adc

10-20-2012

God, you're all bad at dealing with idiots. You know how to you do? You troll the ever living **** out of them. They go 0/10 and call you bad - so you say **** it, go 15/0 and carry them to victory. If you're not man enough to do that, mute them. Bam. Problem solved.

tdcarder

01-18-2014

Alt F4 :3

Happyfoot

01-18-2014

Number one rule when dealing with toxic players/people in general.

#1 control your emotions

If you're an emotional person and they often get the better of you. Please don't play league of legends or any team oriented game. If you still feel the need to play, try only playing 3v3's or 5v5's with a FULL PREMADE team. If the other team is cyber bullying you, turn off all chat.

iPuff Kush

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4Crime View Post
I agree with the above post. I find rude people to be extremely annoying. True story, I just recently bought wukong and tried him out in a couple of matches. There was this one match where I was 7/8/ and like 10 assists. 2 of my team mates started blaming everything on me, saying things like "you suck" and "stupid monkey", even though my kdr and assists were better than both of them, and they were the ones starting team fights 2v5. Anyway, I was bullied so hard in that match that after the match I started to cry, and that has never happened before.

u gota remember they are probly little kids saying these things to you sry they made u feel so bad

iRukia

01-19-2014

This is what I do every single time :
*Blank stares at the screen after seeing the horrible score, presses tab to check the person's build and cs. Lets out a sigh and presses tab again. Presses tab once more to mute the person. Shakes head and hopes for some miracle or a better chance at the next game. Continues to help others and push objectives*
Now, this sometimes works. But that person sadly starts talking in all chat and seeing your enemy reaction to his flamings pisses you off a bit so you do the same whole " pressing tab " thingy and mute them all.
Welp, League has the brightest gaming community of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall time.