Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do YOU do about Annoying Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sënuch

10-19-2012

Let's be real here, there are some pretty annoying players in the LoL community. You got players that go around trolling both in chat and in actual game play-style. You have people that insist on repeating retarded catch-phrases of the internet and I quote an example, "Gangnam Style op op op" courtesy of a Twisted Fate. You have players that simply talk too much and act as though they are the "gods" of gameplay.

So tell me, what do YOU consider to be annoying players, and how have you delt with them?

Fiveofswords

10-19-2012

well people who start personally attackign other people annoy me. When that happens i jsut try to intentionally lose the game. Its fun for me watching them freak out because im suddenly never contributing in team fights and stuff....they usually really react in hilarious ways...like i could imagine them beating their head on the monitor in frustration. Its part of the fun for me, frankly.

Sucker4Crime

10-19-2012

I agree with the above post. I find rude people to be extremely annoying. True story, I just recently bought wukong and tried him out in a couple of matches. There was this one match where I was 7/8/ and like 10 assists. 2 of my team mates started blaming everything on me, saying things like "you suck" and "stupid monkey", even though my kdr and assists were better than both of them, and they were the ones starting team fights 2v5. Anyway, I was bullied so hard in that match that after the match I started to cry, and that has never happened before.

lordtariel

10-19-2012

Mute button?

Seriously though, the best bet is to never take things personally. Anything not constructive isn't worth your time.

5mokeWeedErryDay

10-19-2012

Quote:
Sucker4Crime:
I agree with the above post. I find rude people to be extremely annoying. True story, I just recently bought wukong and tried him out in a couple of matches. There was this one match where I was 7/8/ and like 10 assists. 2 of my team mates started blaming everything on me, saying things like "you suck" and "stupid monkey", even though my kdr and assists were better than both of them, and they were the ones starting team fights 2v5. Anyway, I was bullied so hard in that match that after the match I started to cry, and that has never happened before.

Idk if you're trolling or not; 7/8/10 isn't too good, and I've never heard of someone crying over LoL..

And yeah, mute button.

AstralWarriorX

10-20-2012

Me and my friend has this habit of coming across alot of annoying people.. some who have no idea what to do and some who continuously die. That leads up to feeding thus we lose.

Though In all honesty I tend to be quiet for the most part. Simply because They can be new to pvp.

I also just tend to stay out of the argument whether it is my team who is fighting or the other side.
One that the certainly annoys me is getting those players who says "I can take you all on 1v5, then they die .... a-lot.

Overall, I come across more bad games than good ones. Not because of the players skill or anything. Its just people are sometimes to unorganized, Everyone stays spread out thus leading to ppl getting picked off 1 by 1.

Ashlea

10-20-2012

Generally I'll just ignore them because it's not worth the time or effort to read the **** they type. I can't stand the people that **** on everyone for every little thing, the ones who sit there and play badly while calling you a scrub or saying you're bad. I'm not the best player and I never claim to be, it drives me crazy when I can't play a game without being bullied by someone who barely speaks English because I died once to a gank or made a mistake.

Snake XT

10-20-2012

Gotta have a thick skin for these sort of people. Let them get to you, you're done. Don't go to their level coz at their level they know how to break a person, when that happens, you're done.

You see someone getting bullied, you can try to be the hero and break it but personally, I would advise not to. Play your game.

Sucker4Crime

10-20-2012

Quote:
5mokeWeedErryDay:
Idk if you're trolling or not; 7/8/10 isn't too good, and I've never heard of someone crying over LoL..

And yeah, mute button.

I'm not trolling, and like i said my score was good compared to the rest of my team. I've never actually muted anyone before but i guess i should start.

JRiMi

10-20-2012

I hate when ppl spam all chat like my team bad gg noobz fed and when ppl try to tell u skill this build that when ur winning ur lane lol. I always press ignore on annoying ppl. I try to carry the trolls. They get mad when it works and their trolling failed. I tell ppl in other team that no one cares they can cry more and gtfo all chat which provokes them to chat all game and lose while I have them ignored