Bring the balance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PanB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I understand that Riot priority is now release new champion every 2 weeks.
However currently is so many champions witch need some kind of rework or change ratios.

I donít want be misunderstood release new champs but pay more attention for balancing. I play since December 2009 when new champs werenít released more often than 1 per month and patch release was full of balancing. Now i see 2 -3 champs balance, 10 misspelling repairs, and 1 new champion.

Why there are champions like singed or nasus who are widely considered as most balanced in game and you donít try to make other champions equal to them?

Maybe we need official thread with new poll after every patch where we can choose character to balance? And after week 3 champs with most votes would be taking into consideration to little or bigger changes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.
Sorry for my English itís not my national language.

Liquidone

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanB View Post
I understand that Riot priority is now release new champion every 2 weeks.
Stopped reading there because it's wrong. Balance and champ design are two completely different departments. Stop thinking of Riot as a single entity capable of only doing one thing at a time.

Picknacker

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanB View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.
Sorry for my English it’s not my national language.
That's ok, it's not the national language here in America either.

Also, new champs every two weeks, in 2025 there will be 500 champions!

zoltanz

09-30-2010

I agree with u man. There are a lot of OP champions that have to be nerfed a bit or a bit more ^^

PanB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltanz View Post
I agree with u man. There are a lot of OP champions that have to be nerfed a bit or a bit more ^^
I'm not talking about nerfing only some champs need buff and sometimes 1 ability need nerf and secound need buff at certain champion.

DrPoonjisum

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
Stopped reading there because it's wrong. Balance and champ design are two completely different departments. Stop thinking of Riot as a single entity capable of only doing one thing at a time.
Then they can move some staff from the champ design department over to balance...right?

Dragonxa

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPoonjisum View Post
Then they can move some staff from the champ design department over to balance...right?
wtb> facepalm pic