People wanting to rush Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechpriestJadoko

09-30-2010

Just played a game with a Soraka who whined for 20 minutes straight how we were going to lose, how we were underleveled, etc. They kept spamming surrender requests, even though the first one (at exactly 25 minutes), the score was like, 9-14 or something close, nothing unreasonable. We had a few towers down.

For 20 minutes straight, she would continue to whine, she wouldn't level (Don't know why), wouldn't heal (ran from me as I tried to carry with full HP, not throwing a single heal my way...often while typing a complaint), and wouldn't SHUT UP. We had a very logical chance of winning if she would just stop the whining and play.

Thankfully, I managed to tell everyone to fight the good fight, and they did, except for an AFK Ashe who would of made a huge difference and a whining, underleveled Soraka.

What do you do with someone who may not be doing good themselves, and they try to demoralize the rest of the team by trying to get them to surrender? I mean, sometimes I'll vouch for an early surrender if it's like, 5-25 or some crazy, blatantly one-sided score, but 9-14? Come on, now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akrillo

09-30-2010

if she refuses to play thats a reportable offence so thats about it get rid of these scrubs from the game it just happened to me awhile ago 2 premades left because a teamfight ended up with one survivor on the enemy side and they both left it was a very close game also well my teammates decided to report so upto right to do what they do now